Lobby

After Kongpob's question, everyone suppressed their laughter while a few ladies squealed in excitement. Arthit as usual, left the room fuming with mock anger, but not before asking his secretary to send across the minutes of the meeting to everyone.

While walking to his room, Arthit reminisces the moment he first saw Kongpob, who's now one of the integral parts of Rojnapath Group.

Flashback

Arthit became the CEO of Rojnapath Group who took over from his father. Though his father is still working as the Director, most of the power is in Arthit's hands.

Things were not difficult for him as he's been training himself from the age of 18 making everyone silently convince that Arthit is the future of the company.

But... that's not the same for Kongpob. After getting graduated, he joined a 9 to 5 job that gave him a nice 5 digit salary in a top MNC company. For Outsiders, Kongpob got a jackpot with that job. Company car, accommodation, impressive salary, well-built Resume, a good team but ask Kongpob why he feels tired at the end of the day.

After completing his tasks, starting from team members to managers... everyone appreciates him for his delivery plans. Starting from planning to smooth delivery of the product to quick rescue plans if something happens. He has a 100% Success rate with whatever Kongpob works on but Kongpob is not happy.

If you're asking what's wrong? Then something is missing... Job Satisfaction

Few say why worry about job satisfaction when the bank account is loaded? But for someone like Kongpob, Job satisfaction is the primary requirement. So, after talking to his parents and of course, making sure he has enough savings to survive without anyone's help for at least two years... he quit the job.

It was not easy for his parents and Kongpob made sure to convince them with valid points of what he felt every time he sit in the cabin with no interest to work. Kongpob's parents took time to understand how someone can excel in the job without having any interest to work on but at last, gave in when they realized, it's his son's life and he has full rights to lead the way he want.

The journey after quitting job was not easy. He spent three months with his parents thinking of what to do and where his interest lies. He brainstormed all the possible ways and found out that business is something that can excite him. His father himself is a businessman... not a big wig but owns a small-scale Hardware business. Every time he does something in the business, either it a labor work or any idea that will spike up the profits... makes him happy.

He again left to roam to find the problems people facing because only the original problem solvers can only sustain in the market... so he interviewed random people, spent in the low-rated hotels, and met almost every type of person. Rich, poor, middle class, gangster, common man, powerful, powerless, disabled, small scale industries, labor, employee, employer... every class and status and found the biggest problem that almost 85% of the people are facing.

There's no Customized foodservice catering for employees...

Yes, there're many but almost all have around two to three types of packages which vary with only price and packaging. But now, with the changing mind and tough working hours... people became self-conscious about the health, taste and many more factors that now canteens or any high-fi cafeteria doesn't provide.

This problem became Kongpob's business plan.

Now his journey started for searching investors. To get more benefit for the end-user, more money is required as an investment but none showed any interest thinking this is something already there in the market and it might not get any profit like Kongpob is explaining.