Are You Single?

The moment Kongpob entered the board room, he felt the change. Before it was the old age white-themed room but now, it looks like they changed the décor. He first thought that this change might be something that happened in the last two months he has not visited this company but Knott informed that this is the first time he is seeing this change.

"There's a rumor that today is something special" Knott informed Kong who immediately looked at his calendar thinking it might be Arthit's birthday but relieved when it's not.

The last time he didn't wish Arthit on their 'first month anniversary', Arthit sulked for two days continuously. But it was not his fault... they're not lovers to celebrate occasions like these but who can convince Almighty Arthit who's determined to sulk and made him a slave for two days. He even made Kong feed him food for two days.

Kongpob wandered his eyes around the hall and liked it. Subtle lighting, brown carpets, and chandelier which is not switched on but still it looked nice. The lights emitted by the reflection of glass is making it look like an elegant decoration.

Knott and Kongpob were discussing something when Jake kept his hand on Kongpob's shoulder. Seeing his face, Kongpob stood up and wai-ed him. He also introduced Knott who greeted him.

"Ready for today?" Kongpob furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Isn't it just a normal meeting?

"For what?"

"Hello dear," Nina came from behind and greeted Kongpob with a bare hug who reciprocated. He always feels good talking to Nina who somehow reminds him of his mother. Kongpob saw how Nina nudged Jake as if reprimanding the other for something.

"Let's settle down before your friend comes with his infamous glare on his face" Nina spoke and everyone agreed.

2 minutes to go!!

🍫🍰🥧🍛🥤

Kongpob almost choked the water he is drinking when he saw Arthit coming inside. Everyone's eyes were going to and fro between them. Kongpob looked annoyed whereas Arthit just smirked.

Kongpob would've felt something fishy when he got a message from Arthit this morning to wear the suit they both bought last time.

Like an idiot, he followed only to be embarrassed in the meeting. They're twinning in suits like a couple when they're clearly not... yet.

Right on time, Kongpob's phone pinged and his wallpaper was on display for Knott who's throwing judging eyes at him

"Is this all planned?" Knott looked at the wallpaper where they both are posing the camera with the same suits donned. Once, Arthit tagged along with Kongpob for shopping and that's when they started playing around, trying every suit. But when they wore this particular suit, the sales lady complimented them so they bought it but never used.