Sleeping Beauty

Before Arthit can enter his cabin, Tutah handed him two cups of Coffee indicating that Kongpob is inside. Kongpob usually visits him every time he comes to the company for any meeting. Both will have lunch and then back to work.

Pushing the door with an elbow, Arthit entered his cabin to find Kongpob sleeping on his desk. Slowly, Arthit sat on the chair next to him and started observing Kongpob's features.

"Enjoying the view?" Kongpob spoke making Arthit jump a little

"You're awake?"

"Why don't you answer my question in the meeting, when you're clearly eye-fucking me?" Kongpob asked while propping his head on his elbow.

"Eye fucking? Me... hehe" Arthit nervously laughed at the question and looked away to hide his embarrassed face. True, there are times when Arthit feels tempted... especially in this posture. 

Only he knew how many times he 'accidentally' touched Kongpob anywhere his hands take him to. How many times he felt the urge to kiss Kongpob senseless but stops midway seeing Kongpob smirk... as if mocking him.

Usually, Kong always keeps two buttons opened but now, they're only two buttons that are closed and the rest are open. Because of leaning to one side, almost everything is revealing. Not to forget, the arms which are stretched a bit more, showing up the veins making Kongpob look sexier.

Kongpob again smirked looking at Arthit's whose expressions are dripping desire. Arthit cleared his throat and threw his coat on Kongpob before sitting on the couch. Not once does Arthit sat on the CEO chair when Kongpob is around, making him feel equal in his life.

"Button up your shirt"

Shaking his head, Kongpob went back and sat next to Arthit after doing the instructed. It was not his intention to seduce the other, he was just feeling a bit hot because of the weather.

"Kong, why don't you concentrate on your business?" Arthit spoke seriously.

"I am, Arthit!! Didn't you hear today's month-end reports? The share price has increased to 10% from last time"

"But that is not enough, Kong!! I mean there're a lot of competitors now"

"What are you trying to tell?" Kongpob turned a bit towards Arthit to face him and listened to what CEO is telling. 

"You have to be competitive enough to sustain and you know that" Arthit wanted Kong to focus more on the business. They can't always be on top just by stabilizing.

"Ok... let me think of something" Kongpob replied but this is not what he wants. He wants to concentrate only on the existing customers. He doesn't want this competitive thing and pressure on his head, which is one of the reasons why he quit the job. He always wanted to do something that is stable as well as provide the best service to customers. But if this is what Arthit wants, then be it... he'll try to do this also.