Sudden Loss

A/N: This will be the continuation of flashback

After finishing his appointment with Jake, Kongpob took the appointment of CEO from the receptionist. At first, they declined saying the schedule is full but when the Receptionist recognized the other as one of the members of the Rojnapath group, she tried calling Tutah, Arthit's secretary.

Listening to the name 'Kongpob', Tutah agreed to 10 mins meeting.

Thanking Tutah for the quick help, he knocked on the door of Arthit's cabin who's unaware that Kongpob is at his doorsteps. He's busy on the call that he didn't hear the knock. When Tutah saw Kongpob is waiting for the response, he peeked inside and asked Kongpob to go ahead and sit as their CEO is busy in a phone call.

Hesitated, he compiled. Arthit sensed someone is coming inside, he just raised his hand, signaling to sit, still showing his back. Kongpob sat on the chair and wandered his eyes throughout the room.

The first thing he saw is the nameplate. Arthit Rojnapath, Chief Executive Officer

A few centimeters away is the photo of Jake with his partner, indicating that CEO might be Jake's son.

There's a rack at the left side of the office that showed a lot of trophies, books, and a few files.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiti-... Kongpob?" Arthit is a bit taken back as he didn't expect this. He thought the other must be some employee.

"..." Kongpob is still in shock realizing that the stranger who helped him on the first day is the CEO itself.

"I'm sorry!! I was not expecting you and by your expressions, you also didn't know that I will be here" Arthit said before sitting next to Kongpob instead of the CEO chair

"Thanks"

"huh?"

"Thanks for helping me on the first day and also... for being my first customer. Though I don't know how you helped me in raising the customers but I know you did something for sure" Kongpob answered after he came out of stupor. Arthit smiled as a reply and before he can talk, Kongpob out of blue, raised a paper gift bag in front of Arthit's face, startling the other.

"Just a token of thanks" Kongpob again spoke. Arthit took it with a smile showing his dimples and opened to see a box of chocolates and a beautiful glass paperweight that has a turtle.

 Arthit took it with a smile showing his dimples and opened to see a box of chocolates and a beautiful glass paperweight that has a turtle