4. Meeting Him

"Jas! Jas! Jas!" Zara came shouting Jasmine's name.

"Oh God! Zara, why are you shouting?" Jasmine came from the kitchen. Niya also came running from her room, listening to Zara's voice.

Jasmine went towards Zara, who was crying. "Zara, why are you crying?" Jasmine asked her in a worried tone.

"Jas, bro is-" Zara started crying.

"Zara, what happened to Neil?" Jasmine's heart was beating wildly, as so as Niya's.

"He-he is-"

"Zara, what happened to bro?!" Niya asked, raising her voice by grabbing her arms.

"TV" Zara pointed towards the Tv.

Niya ran and turned on the TV, and what they saw next made their world collapse.

"The CEO of Arora's Enterprises Mr. Neil Arora was caught for doing an illegal business. The police also got some illegal papers from his company."

The remote slipped from Niya's hand, and she got still.

My brother can't do that. He won't do that ever.

Jasmine fell on the floor, crying.

"No! My Neil can't do something like that! I know him..this news is fake! All is fake!" She screamed.

Zara went towards her hold her, "Jas, we know our bro. He would never do that. We should go to meet him"

Jasmine got up wiping her tears, "yes, you are right. We should go to meet him and bring him back. They can't keep him there!"

They were going when they saw Niya still standing in front of the TV.

Zara went towards her "Niya"

She didn't get any reaction. So, she shook her "Niya!"

"Huh?" Tears were running down her cheeks.

"Are you coming to meet bro?" Zara asked her, which she immediately nodded her head.

"Yes"

▪▪▪▪▪▪

They entered the Police Station.

"Neil Arora" they inquired.

"Who are y'all to him?" The police inspector asked, looking at them.

"I am his wife and these two are his sisters," Jasmine immediately answered him.

The Police inspector took them to the meeting room and brought Neil there.
There were the slap marks on his face. His lower lip was slightly swollen.

As soon as they saw him, they ran and hugged him.

"Neil, how this happened?"

"Bro, how are you? Why they hurt you?"

They started showering their questions on him, which made him smile looking at their concern.

"Bro, we are crying here, and you are smiling? See you are hurt, bro" Niya got angry looking at him.

He kissed her head.

"Neil, what is this all? And why they are saying you were doing some illegal activities? I don't understand anything, Neil," Jasmine asked him, feeling all confused.

"Jas, believe me, I didn't do anything wrong. It was him who trapped me in his sick game," he said, running his hand through his hair. His voice was filled with anger.

They all were looking at him in confusion.

Him?

"Bro, can you please elaborate us what happened exactly?" Zara questioned him.