37. Falling for her?

Aryan's POV

"What's wrong with this girl? Every time, I talk with her nicely, she always talks with me rudely."

"When did you talk with her nicely?" My inner voice raised a question.

But one thing I don't get is why she always refuses to meet the doctor.

She is not feeling well, but still, that girl is not ready to meet the doctor..I don't understand why.

Is she scared of the doctor, or is she scared of the injection?

Seriously, that girl is very difficult to understand.

I tried to sleep, but my mind was continuously running to her. Again and again, her face was coming in front of my eyes, which was not letting me sleep.

Damn this girl.

Being frustrated with my thoughts, I got up from the bed and opened the door to my balcony.

As soon as I opened the door, the cold wind blew in making me shiver.

I closed my eyes to calm my mind, but again, her thoughts interrupted me.

Her helpless state.

Her innocent eyes.

Am I doing right by making her suffer? I don't know why, but this was the first time I felt this question, and her teary face was making something in my heart.

I married her to make her suffer, so now why am I feeling this way when I see her weak?

Why am I not feeling happy when I see her like that?

When I see her broken, why do her tears affect me?

Many questions were rising in my mind.

I wanted to give her and her brother the pain that I went through, so why am I feeling this way when I am slowly getting successful in my plan?

Today, why did I get a pinch in my heart when I saw her unconscious?

It's frustrating!

Wait! Wait a minute! These are the same words Amaira used to say about Neil.

She used to say that she couldn't see Neil in pain. His smile used to make her happy.

But she was in love with him.

Is that mean I-I am al-also falling for Ni-Niya?

Shut up, Aryan! You are talking nonsense. How can it be possible?

If you hates her, then how can it be possible to love someone you hate?

It can't. You are just overthinking.

I took a deep breath, pushing those thoughts away, but still, my heart urged me to check on her.

To satisfy my heart, I thought to go to her room to check on her.

I slowly opened the door to her room without making a sound. I peeped inside. Seeing her sleeping, I went inside.

I sat beside her. The moonlight was falling on her face, which was making her more beautiful.

My hands were itching to touch her. Not able to control myself, I slowly ran my hand through her soft hair.

I still remember how she made my heart skip a beat when I saw her for the first time in her flower shop.

Though I never admitted it, her beauty blew my heart that day, but that little spark turned into a fire of hatred and anger when I got to know her real identity. But now I am feeling like that fire of hatred is slowly turning off.