15. Her Boyfriend?

Niya's POV

"What's happening here?" Aryan's voice boomed, which made us flinch.

I pulled my hand back from Zain's hand and stood up.

Zain also stood up.

Aryan was standing at the door with his blazer in his hand. His hair was messy.

As soon as our eyes met, I gulped in fear. He was looking like an angry bull, ready to attack me. He was fuming in anger.

"Oh, so you brought your boyfriend here," he said, walking toward us. Anger was evident in his voice.

"Hey, Mister, what are you saying? Stay in your limits!" Zain warned him.

"I am not talking to you!" Aryan said, gritting his teeth and still keeping his angry gaze on me.

"Still, you can't talk to her like that," Zain tried to argue back.

"Now leave!"

"Who are you to ask me to leave?" Zain raised his voice.

Zain, Please go. I was praying in my mind him to go.

Aryan marched towards Zain and held his collar.

"This is my house, and I don't like when someone try to interfere in my matters," he said in fury.

"Mr. Obroi, what are you doing? Leave him." I tried to loosen his hold from his collar.

"Oh, feeling pity for your boyfriend?" He asked me in a mocking tone.

Zain was shocked. He was looking at me with a shocked expression.

At last, Aryan left his collar.

"Now GET OUT!" He barked.

"Zain, please go," I pleaded.

"Ni-" he tried to say something, but I cut him off.

"Please"

He sighed and left, not before glaring at Aryan.

Aryan marched towards me. He was burning with anger. He grabbed my arms, making me hiss in pain.

"Wha-what are you doing? Lea-leave me" I tried to wiggle free from his hold, but his hold was tight.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR BOYFRIEND AT MY PLACE?!" He shouted.

"Ple-please leave me. You are hurt-hurting me" I again tried to wiggle free from his hold, but all efforts went in vain.

Tears were continuously streaming down my face. I was feeling as if his hold would break my bones.

"Shut up!" He snapped at me.

"You know what you are like, just like your brother," he said, in so much hatred for my brother, pushing me and leaving my arms.

I looked at my arms. They had become reddish.

"Ohh, how can I forget that the same  blood is running through your veins. Dirty blood" he said, gritting his teeth, which angered me.

How dare he?

I raised my hand to slap him, but before it landed on his face, he caught my hand and backhanded me.

"Ahh!" I winced in pain.

"Don't even dare think about doing this!" He hissed near my ear.

"Leave me! You are hurting me."

"That's what I want. I want you to feel the pain," he spat.

He pushed me, making me fall to the floor with a thud.

He bent to my level. "Next time, don't ever dare call your boyfriend or your disgusting family at my place!" He warned me. "I disgust you and your brother!"

I was just looking at him. His every word was like an arrow to my heart. I never got such hatred from anyone as I am getting from him.

I don't know why he is hating me and my brother like that.

Why there is so much hatred for us in his heart?

I don't know what wrong I and my brother have done to him.

"Now get up and do your work!" He ordered harshly and stormed from there.

He is really a monster.

Aryan's POV

I was all tired from doing my office work, so I thought to go home early and take rest. When I entered the house, I saw a romance going on between that girl and her boyfriend, which made my blood boil in anger.

How dare she bring her boyfriend to my place?

She is my wife now then how can she do like that?

Do you really know that he is her boyfriend? My subconscious raised that question.

But he was holding her hand as if she was precious to him.

I really hate that girl.

I will never let her and that brother of hers live happily.

My stomach growled. I was really hungry.

I kept my blazer on the bed, took my towel, and went to freshen up.

After freshening up, I thought to go make something to eat.

I went downstairs. I roamed my eyes to see her, but she was not there.

Where is she?

Why do I care?

I shrugged and entered the kitchen. As soon as I entered the kitchen, my nostrils filled with a wonderful aroma of food, which made my stomach growl more.

I took one plate and put food on it.

I took one bite.

Oh my goodness! It's so delicious, just like the food my mother used to prepare. The taste brought back the memories of my mother, which brought tears to my eyes.

I miss you, mom. Your food... your smile..your laughter..and everything about you. You all left me alone in this world. I have no one I can call mine.

I was about to take another bite when I saw Niya standing on the door of the kitchen and looking at me.

Her cheeks had become crimson red, and there were stains of tears on them.

I averted my gaze from her and kept my spoon back on the table.

"Don't worry, I didn't add poison to it," she said in a plain tone, seeing I am  not eating.

I ignored her comment and started eating.

I flinched when I heard the sound of glass breaking.

I looked at the side of Niya. She was lying there unconscious.

I ran toward her.

"Hey, wake up!" I tapped her cheeks.

"Hey, Niya, get up! I know you are just acting." I again tapped her cheeks, but there was no movement from her.

I took a glass of water and sprinkled it on her. "Niya, wake up!"

Not getting any movement from her, I scooped her up in my arms and took her to her room. I placed her on her bed and dialled the doctor's number.

What happened to her?

                               *****

Hey guys, if you liked the chapter then please do vote and comment.

(Vote target 95+)

Stay blessed

Vel💕