Bio.

This will be short. It'll be a small taste of what's to come.

...

Nora Wakeman: Genius inventor. Former member of Skyway patrol. Mother/creator of Jenny. Deceased.

Jenny Wakeman/XJ-9: Robot girl. Former hero of Tremorton. Victim of bullying and poor treatment by others. Treated like an outcast.
Future Gotham Alias: Currently unknown.

Brad Carbunkle: First friend of Jenny, including his brother. Love interest of Melody.
Future Gotham Alias: Deadshot.

Tuck Carbunkle: Younger brother of Brad. First met Jenny after accidentally braking a window with his baseball.
Future Gotham Alias: Killer Croc.

Sheldon Lee: Nerdy friend of Jenny. Obsessively in love with Jenny (she's not into him like that). Formerly known as the Silver shell, an exo-suit he built to get closer to Jenny. Victim of being bullied and treated like an outcast.
Future Gotham Alias: The Riddler.

Brittany 'Brit' Crust: Former bully of Jenny. Obsessed with fashion.
Future Gotham Alias: Mister Freeze.

Tiff Crust: Former bully of Jenny. Obsessed with fashion.
Future Gotham Alias: Bane.

Misty: Former alien hero turned villain. Ghostly psychic powers. Martial arts skills.
Future Gotham Alias: Scarecrow.

Melody Locus: Daughter of Dr. Locus. Robot girl like Jenny but has an exo-skin to appear human. Parts reattach themselves when torn off. One time rival of Jenny. Love interest of Brad.
Future Gotham Alias: Firefly.