Good Girl Gone Bad.

I'm not exactly one hundred percent by the time this chapter gets out, but I'm trying. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check the chats on my profile.

Also a viewer pointed out that Brit would be referred to as 'Miss' Freeze because it made more sense. Thank you for that by the way.

Anyways, sorry for the wait, and I also apologize that this chapter might be a bit short. Just a fair warning.

...

Tremorton...

Things in Tremorton... haven't been the same since high school started.

Jenny Wakeman, the town's superhero robot girl, and also known as XJ-9, hadn't exactly been herself lately. So much has been piling up on her mind lately.

Brad Carbunkle enlisted himself in a skyway patrol branch to pay for a future college. He became the best marksman, never missing a shot. But he sadly got dishonorably discharged after a mental breakdown.

He hasn't been the same since.

Brad's little brother, Tuck, had unfortunately become victim to a botched splicing procedure. So now he resembles a humanoid crocodile. When his parents saw him, they were horrified! Instead of sticking by his side to care for him, they just left the house entirely. Since then, Tuck has isolated himself like a caged animal. Brad still lives with him, and takes care of him despite the situation.

Brit Crust, one of Jenny's former bullies, had gotten into an unfortunate accident in a cryogenics lab that caused her body to become cold as ice. So she's kept in a medical facility in order to try and help her with her newfound condition, all while kept at sub-zero temperatures or she'll die of a heat stroke.

Jenny visits her when she can.

Brit's cousin, Tiff Crust, another former bully, began to workout more to gain some muscle, and began experimenting with chemicals. But then she just dropped out of high school out of nowhere. No one knows why.

Sheldon Lee, Jenny's nerdy friend that's obsessed with her, began to dwell into the likes of puzzles and riddles to challenge his intellect. But for some reason, he became overly obsessed in proving to everyone that he's more intelligent than them by using puzzles and riddles. No one knows why, and it's getting out of hand.

Misty, Jenny's former friend turned villain, hasn't been seen in awhile since Jenny last fought her. Ever since she fully committed to being a villain, her tactics involve having her victims experience their greatest fears. Jenny's fought her plenty of times ever since Misty fell into the villain role, but she's gone quiet lately.

Melody Locus, daughter of Dr. Locus, and one time rival of Jenny due to a misunderstanding that involved Brad, and an incredibly strong, and very jealous, cockroach... long story. Anyways, Jenny hadn't seen her since. But apparently, according to Brad, she visits him whenever she can, and makes sure to not get caught by Jenny.

She can understand why.

Another detail that, Brad, mentioned was that, Melody sometimes smells like a bonfire whenever she visits.

Aside from her friends hard lives, Jenny's life hasn't gotten any easier.

People had always treated her like a pariah despite all the good she's done. Whether it's in school or just fighting the usual villain, almost everyone treated her like she was a freak of nature.

You'd might be thinking that the townsfolk would've warmed up to her overtime because of her heroic deeds.

Yeah... she thought so too, and it bit her in the ass.

Over the past few years, Jenny noticed that the constant taunting, and disgust towards her has gotten worse. In fact, it became so bad that she now sees as...

... HATRED.

Despite it all, Jenny did her best to try to ignore their displeasure towards her, and continue with her teenage life, as well as her hero work.

But that doesn't mean it still didn't hurt.

Then came the day that changed her life for the worse...

The space bikers came to attack the town like they usually do whenever they feel like it, and began to cause mayhem.

Normally it's generic routine for Jenny. But during the attack, her mother, Nora Wakeman, was in town at the time, and was unfortunately caught in the crossfire.

The space bikers carelessness unfortunately got many people injured during their fight with, Jenny, despite her best efforts to minimize the collateral damage. Once it seemed like the bikers were gonna lose, their leader, Letta, brought out a laser gun, and fired at Jenny.

Fortunately, Letta's aim was off, and it just barely missed Jenny. Unfortunately, the laser struck someone behind her...

Jenny froze when she heard someone yelp behind her, and she immediately whipped around to see her mother clutching her chest as she gasped for air, then fall to the ground.

Jenny was absolutely horrified at the sight. Even the bikers were horrified. The laser shot was meant for the robot girl, not a human.

"MOM!" Jenny screamed, and ran towards her mother.

Jenny held her mother's hand, and propped her head up.

"Mom! Mom, stay with me please! I'll get you help! Just stay with me, please!" Jenny pleaded.

"J... Jenny." Nora gasped.

It's the first time Jenny has heard her mother call her that.

"Mom, don't go! Please!" Jenny begged, tears already spilling from her eyes.

"J-Jenny..." Nora gasped one last time.

Slowly, she closed her eyes as her body lost its strength, and her breathing ceased.

She was gone.

The moment she was gone, Jenny broke down sobbing as she held her mother's dead body.

Onlookers couldn't help but stare in both shock, and sympathy. The robot girl just lost her creator... her mother.

What they don't know, is that something inside the robot girl finally snapped.

The space bikers, feeling horrible for what they did for once, decided it'd be best that they left for good, and just as soon as they were going to leave...

*SPLURT!*

The onlookers, and the space bikers gasped in horror as they saw, Jenny, with her extended arm... punch through Letta's chest, and out her back.

Jenny retracted her blood covered fist as she stood up. She turned to face the bikers with her tear soaked face, and the meanest glare they had ever seen!

The bikers are frozen with fear, and are seen visibly shaking.

"You're all gonna pay." Was all Jenny said before activating her twin rockets, and shot towards them with a killer intent.

All the bikers could do was scream in terror.