Last Member.

Ok, here we meet the last member of Jenny's team. Sorry that it's short, but I wasn't sure what else to add to it because it's been awhile since I last posted a chapter for this story.

...

Jenny's house...

Everyone that Jenny convinced to join in on her offer of joining her, and becoming a team of villains, are now within her house. All that's left is to try, and convince Misty to join.

But what happens afterwards will be revealed later on.

The people that are here are Jenny, Brad, Tuck, Melodie, Sheldon, Brit, and Tiff.

Thanks to Sheldon, and the readings Jenny sent him about Brit's body temperature, he managed to build her a full body suit that can help keep her at subzero temperatures. It took a few days, but Sheldon had to be absolutely certain it's one hundred percent functional, and kept working despite the cold temperatures it emits.

"So how long until she gets here?" Tuck asked, getting impatient.

"She'll get here when she gets here. She has to make sure she doesn't draw attention when she comes here." Tiff said, being more patient than Tuck.

"Well what did the two of you do that was so bad anyways?" Brad asked.

"Easy. When I dropped out, I decided to use my knowledge on chemicals, and tried to create the perfect strength enhancing drug. Wouldn't you know it? I did! Since then, I've been using it to perform all kinds of jobs. Preferably heists, and being a hit-woman. Anyways, I met Misty when she was hiding in one of my warehouses while trying hiding from the cops. I let her stay, and she took interest in my work. She wanted to try her own chemical concoction, preferably one that makes people experience their worst nightmares. Needless to say, she had a real blast using that stuff on people! Hahaha! Misty got some folks so scared that they were literally scared to death!" Tiff explained.

"What do you call your concoctions?" Sheldon asked, intrigued by this new piece of information.

"With me, I call my strength enhancing steroid, Venom. Misty calls her fluid, Fear Toxin." Tiff explained.

"Could we see a demonstration?" Brad asked.

"Heheh- no. Let's wait until we actually do a job, then I'll show you. Besides, she's bringing me my refills, and I'm not wasting what I got left on me for some demonstration shit." Tiff said.

Not too long afterwards, a knock is heard at the door.

Tiff walked to the door, and called out before she opened it.

"Is that you, Misty?" Tiff asked.

"Yeah, it's me. I got your refills." Misty said on the other side of the door.

Tiff then opened the door just a crack to get a look outside, and didn't see anyone else besides Misty. So she opened the door, and welcomed Misty inside.

"S'up?" Said Misty.

"S'up, girlfriend? Get your fear driving ass inside before anyone else is ballsy enough to sneak a peek." Tiff said before she quickly closes the door.

Afterwards, Misty looked around to see the other guests inside with her. Then her eyes landed on her former friend.

"Jenny." Misty said with no emotion.

"Misty." Jenny said, just as emotionless.

"Ok, Tiff filled me in on what's been going on around here. Now what's this offer you got for me?" Misty asked.

Jenny gave the same smile she gave the others.

"Glad you asked. Have a seat while I explain." Jenny said.

...

This is going to be incredibly late, but... I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Kevin Conroy. The man who became part of my childhood and so on as the voice of the Dark Knight himself. Like I said, I know it's a bit late to be doing so, but I hadn't had the chance to because I'm a procrastinator.

Within the timeframe of me not getting around to finishing this chapter, we've also lost Arleen Sorkin, the voice of the original Harley Quinn from Batman: The Animated Series, and we've lost Richard Moll, the voice of Two-Face/Harvey Dent from Batman: The Animated Series. I'd like to dedicate this chapter to them as well.

So with that being said (I've teared up when writing this last bit)...

... Rest In Peace you three. We'll forever miss you.