Assembling a Team: Part 1.

Ever since Nora Wakeman died, Jenny was never the same.

After massacring the space bikers, Jenny's way of fighting crime has changed drastically.

Normally her programming prevented her from killing, but that changed when her mother died, and everyone there witnessed Jenny kill the bikers with no remorse.

After Nora Wakeman's funeral, the townsfolk took notice of Jenny's new behavior. She's shown signs of anger, aggression, and violence. Whatever criminal or super criminal causes trouble in town, Jenny just straight up kills them, and the townsfolk began to fear her for it.

Some of the townsfolk's behavior towards her hadn't changed. One third gave her more respect because of the loss of her mother, but the other two thirds still gave her shit. In fact, one guy had the balls to mock her dead mother just to insult Jenny. But that quickly ended when Jenny snapped his neck.

After that, the townsfolk began to fear the robot girl.

Normally, killing an innocent civilian would also be against her programming. But her programming has been changed the moment she drew first blood.

... like I've explained already...

Jenny would normally feel no emotion when she killed, but killing someone that's been verbally tormenting her... it felt......... Good.

The next thing people knew, she began to care less about fighting crime, and more about causing it. People also began to notice that she began to display genuine pleasure in doing so.

Everyone began to fear the worst outcome with Jenny's new bloodlust behavior, and it was soon fully realized... when Vexus returned.

When Vexus returned with Smytus, and Krakus, the trio were honestly surprised to see the robot girl just stand against a building, and do nothing.

(Vexus)

(Vexus)

(Smytus)

(Smytus)