Chapter 1: Wishes

Narrator Pov
Mark appeared in a dark space via white flash, his entire being was pure white bring a bit of light to the dark space.

"You're the first." A familiar voice sounded which Mark traced turning around.

"Who's there first of what? Am I in hell?" Mark yelled still not stopping to look for the voice sounding.

"You're the first to bring this amount of purity into my domain, untainted." The being said as it appeared in front of Mark, Mark at this point was nothing but an astral being with no physical body but he needed to shield his eyes from the about of light the being appeared in.

"Ben 10?" The being in front of him looked like Ben 10 omniverse stuck in a transformation of alien x as his very movement left a trail of the universe.

"I am not Ben 10, I am merely a projection of your favourite person given the ability to control the universe, if you were to see my real face your mind would scatter." The being said "Call me Supreme one"

"Okay, why am I here?" The light the supreme one produced had faded away at this point and Mark could look him in the eye.

"I won't lie to you, this was accidental you died and appeared here, in my domain the pinnacle of invention, I was going to make you fade but you are so pure, and because of that I will give you three wishes you can wish for everything or anything."

"What's the catch?" Mark asked knowing fully well there's no such thing as a free lunch, talkless about a divine one.

"There's no catch, but your purity" the supreme one grinned at this point and Mark could say it wasn't even an option to deny.

"Okay then for my first wish I want you to fulfil all my requests till I say done " I want to go to ben 10's world to the beginning of the series to be precise, I want the Omnitrix, well a unique version and a way stronger version of it and had master control from the beginning, and way smarter than I currently am, done thank you." This was Marks first wish

"Interesting I'll make some modifications, you will be a Ben 10 in the world I'll send you to" the Supreme one stopped talking here then he created a key from the universe like mist coming from his chest. "The moment you get the Omnitrix this key would pop out of your body rather painfully and mix with the Omnitrix and your body, and just to make it less burdensome that specific moment nothing would be able to change it,  not even me it would remain permanent, what is your second wish."

"I wish for the immediate ability to comprehend and learn everything without any limit, and for my subconscious to do the method of learning and improvement on its own" Mark asked for trying to keep his mind as empty as possible.

"It is done, but please for you comprehend me it would take you a few million years, unless" it was only natural the Supreme one knew Marks plan but he fulfilled it no the less stop everything he planned to say when he noticed the gradual change of colour of Marks astral body.

"So for the second wish, it is like having unlimited potential, from the strongest system," The supreme one spoke calmly.

"Yes, but not I don't want a system interface in my head, for my third wish, I wish for a unique blessing from you." Mark finished his wishes with a satisfied smile on his face.

Mark once bright colours were drained out by the supreme one.

"If you somehow die after this, I will torture you till infinity"

"Brand of a true king!" Supreme one called out then this appeared in the dark sky

The infinite orbs rolled around threatening above Mark who gulped and thought 'What the fuck did I just ask for

The infinite orbs rolled around threatening above Mark who gulped and thought 'What the fuck did I just ask for.'

The orb later formed the sign of infinity and in its central focus was an orb

"I shall place you in a different universe of Ben 10's world," the supreme one said

"Infinite brand" the giant orb and infinite sign kept on spinning and then shrank before it landed on Mark's forehead.

*Bang*

The floor cracked and burned to produce a pillar of black light that touched the sky and when it vanished it left a crater.

Leaving only the supreme one in the void, the place glitched a lot till it cracked and vanish along with the Supreme one but his voice resounded "The first time indeed."

Yep, I wrote this while eating breakfast but still🤷🏻‍♂️.
My latest book Isekai ben 10