Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Bug Face and Kitty

The valkyries were masters at fighting making them tough opponents, but they were even worse when they outnumbered their opponents they covered each other's weaknesses making it a hard battle if they were to meet an average warrior or mage, Even at that they weren't a match for Ben, they only outclassed him with Experience.

"Who is this kid?"

Ben backhanded a Valkyrie pushing her back leaving him to focus on only the two of them while his senses were still sharp waiting for her to jump back in, like they had been doing for a while, He hoped the Goddesses he swore to protect were fine, If it were just him he would have been guaranteed to escape but he had to buy time for them.

The muscular God with a single arm watched in awe as a little kid bested three valkyries all by himself although the Valkyries weren't the best of the best each one of them should be at least centuries older than Ben meaning they should have experience more than Ben should be able to think of but it didn't matter.

'I do not mind taking the boy as a champion, But he sides with the Greeks, That's a problem.'

The God had his arm on his chin in thought as his spear was stabbed into the ground beside him.

"Lord Tyr..."

The Valkyrie didn't know how to ask for assistance from their Aesir God of War and Justice Tyr, the most courageous God falling behind None other than Thor himself but they knew their victory against Ben was secured with him on the battlefield.

"I'll make sure to report your incompetence to Father."

Tyr declared as he pulled his Spear from the ground, already seeing the boy lose against him.

"Lord Tyr-."

The Valkyrie was about to say the cause of their weakness was due to the restrictions on their powers but she couldn't since the boy looked to be in the same state as them If they had any idea Ben had the Eyes of the Lord which in another reality was able to go toe to toe with Zeus who is stronger if not equal to Odin, which was the major reason he could copy, predict and counter attack all their moves even in a three vs one, they wouldn't feel so bad.

'This is straining my eyes.'

Ben's vision was already getting blurry as he could feel his eye muscles constrict, he would be fine if he turned it off and let his eyes rest but that wasn't an option here.

*Bam*

He spun delivering a heel kick to a Valkyrie who tried to swipe his legs, knocking her out with a concussion, While the other one retreated with her sister, Leaving Ben to pant, gasping for breath he went toe-to-toe with three valkyries and won without the use of magic, He made a mental note to work on his physical strength more.

"Boy."

Tyr appeared very hurriedly beside Ben he had an interested expression, He noticed the boy he met by chance in this icy hell was a strange one, If he was given a few more years he might become no short of a legend himself, Tyr wanted to be the one responsible for creating that legend, or he might as well be the one to end it.

Ben hid his weariness behind his cold eyes, His eyes were focused and sharp while his brain thought of thousands of ways he could escape this God before him.

"Join me."

Tyr said shortly, he thought to recruit him, stealing him right under the nose of those Blasted Olympians and making Ben his emissary of war and justice.

"What?"

Ben didn't expect the Asgardian God to recruit him off the bat, Ben's dream was to start his pantheon, and He had no plans of joining another and being a slave to a one-eyed God.