chapter 7

"One week later"

"Ben look I have reached the peak of the Intermediate realm, I am now equal with Gwen" Bennie ran out of a bush from Ben's point of view, she was wearing a green bikini while Gwen wore a pink bikini, while Ben stopped swimming to look at her, after inspecting he found out she had reached the top intimidate level but that was where she stopped like Gwen it is her bottleneck, Ben also reached his Bottleneck at the advance mage realm and stopped training.

But now all of them had reached their bottlenecks, Ben decided to focus on being a warrior unlike Magicians that must meditate warriors train their bodies ruthlessly, so Ben was only an intermediate warrior with no improvement and only body aches, something not meant to be possible by human standards, But at this point, he wasn't to be judged by human standards.

"Bennie, can you form or control any element?" Ben started levitating seeming to lay in the air as he came close to Bennie.

"Hey, you're not abusing my privacy, you're too close" Bennie went red as Ben slowly floated around her with an eye that made her feel naked.

"What are your elements?" Ben repeated then snapped his fingers and Gwen was standing along with Gwen.

"You're powerful," Gwen said as she felt nauseated from teleporting.

"Not really, this is nothing compared to a particular Ape human-like warrior I've heard of, of God-level mutants, I mean look at Hitler he had God-level skill compulsion and he caused a massive war, being peak tier Advance mage does nothing," Ben added, " And the Omnitrix doesn't go well with magic, so it's there." Ben was basically in charge at this point, with Grandpa Max leaving more often than nought and Ben taking the lead to Bennie and Gwen his words were absolute law.

"I can't create any element but I can control Air and water," Bennie demonstrated but completely stopped the water around them from moving for a while then it continued.

"Gwen what about you?"

"I can control energy only, for now" She demonstrated it by making a pink energy plate from below her that allowed her to float for a while.

"That's nice", Ben formed a green katana using energy before it disappeared, " Get stronger, that's all we can do, they already think we're kids that's our first advantage."

Ben now added more energy into Gwen and Bennie's progression ahead of his own 'What's the use of a strong king when his followers are weak?' Ben thought as he left the serious atmosphere and spent the rest of the day bullying the girls.

3 hours later

Grandpa Max found them while Bennie and Ben were having a mock battle using the aliens Omnitrix, Fourarms Verus Fourarms.

Ben had the upper hand since he had a stronger mortal body than her and that made his aliens stronger but weirdly enough they were equal in strength speed and everything which meant if Bennie was in the same energy level as his she would win.

Gwen was mediating by the sides trying to ignore the wind pressure and sounds that constantly disturbed her as they traded punches.

"Hey, kids! I just got back from the market with snacks and some fruits, it's getting kind of late let's head back to the rust bucket." Max said as he walked out of a bush.

Ben and Bennie smilingly timed out at that immediate point "ahhh man" they cried out at the same time.

"Hey, gramps did you get that coconut chocolate we love?" Ben and Bennie said together again before they looked at each other and glared "stop copying me!"