Chapter 8

⚠️I won't be putting trigger warnings on the top of each chapter anymore since it's almost always the same and revealing the story, enjoy! :D⚠️

(Tommy POV)

I stare at the three in front of me. They seemed extremely worried and mad, why mad? Fuck, are they mad at me? They probably are mad that I didn't tell them about my disgusting bruises. Now they think disgusting off me. Shit. What do I do now? I wanted to run upstairs but I knew I'd only get more problems if I did. So I try to come up with an excuse, but then I suddenly hear Techno madly say. "Tommy.Who.Did.That." I flinch at the mad and serious angry tone and stuttered."I-I d-don't k-know" He was looking hella angry and then asked it again. I gave the same answer and slightly back away. "Tech, calm down." Phil says. "No Phil, I need to know. NOW." He said angrily. "Techno, I know you get really mad if you're loved ones are hurt but please calm down, you're scaring him." Wilbur said. Loved ones? No, he probaly meant other people. His just mad at me. Not mad at the one who hurt me. I suddenly feel a small tear across my face and wipe it off. Only for it to reveal even more hidden bruises. 

I could see him getting even angrier now. Fuck. I'm gonna get hit aren't I? They probaly just told me they weren't gonna hurt me so I could get even more hurt. Fear streams to my whole body as I back away even more and reach for the doorknob. That must've been noticed since my wrists suddenly gets hardly grabbed and I got further and further from the doorknob. I feel a bit of tears cross my face as I wince in pain holding my wrist. They gave me a saddened look and we all are sitting on the floor now. "Hey, hey. It's alright mate. None of us are gonna hurt you." Phil said as he gave me a hug. A comfortable silence came between us and then I hear the voice of Techno suddenly saying. "I'm sorry if I scared you of, Toms. I just get really mad if I see my loved ones getting hurt." He said. I looked confused, loved ones? He must be joking. Or he just wants me to believe it since he pitties me to much. Probaly, just an excuse so I could believe he wouldn't hurt me later on. 

I twist my fingers around in order to calm a bit. It works but then I hear Wilbur saying the next thing that rises my panic up again hinger than the highest speed limit. "Also, everytime I grabbed your wrists you wince at it and I can see tears pricking you're eyes. Why?" They all give me a suspicious look. "I-it's n-nothing r-r-really" I said suttering. "Oh really? Because that's the thing you also said about you're mask." He said sarcastically. "Y-yeah, but t-this time I-It's not a-a lie!" I stuttered unbelievable. I saw him take a deep breath and say "Could you show us you're arms then, please?" My heart dropped. I couldn't let him see. I couldn't. "I have to go to the bathroom" I said and quickly left. I grabbed the waterproof concealer and put it on my arms. I loudly wince at it and tears rush from my eyes. It hurted a lot but I couldn't let them see. I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to put concealer over my whole face again, since they would be alerted about concealer that could possibly be on my arms, and there is. But they don't need to know that. So I only put it back on the places they didn't see the bruises, which where a lot. When I finally look okay again I walk out and sit back on the floor with them. I roll up my sleeves and happily look at the sight of clean arms with a thick layer of concealer covering everything. But then, he did something wich made my smile drop in no second at time.

He rubbed his hands around my arms, leaving the unmixed concealer and revealing a set of bruises, scars and self harm scars. I panic like crazy and begin crying waterfalls and then pass out of being overwhelmed. 

(Wilbur POV) 

"I have to go to the bathroom" the younger said before he left the room. We all are really sad by the news we have gotten and we're just really harsh on him, but out of love. We needed to know what was going on. He's like a younger brother to me and Techno. And like a son to Phil. I grew a bit suspicious at him being gone so long. The only thoughts that came to mind was him putting concealer over more bruises or something. Hopefully not. I see him come out of the bathroom looking calmer. Weird. He rolls up his sleeves and his arms looked bruiseless. I looked at his arms deeply and saw that there was a thick layer of concealer covering it. Knew it. I take his wrist and rub his arms carefully and I looked shocked. His arms where covered in bruises and scars. Some scars however looked like they where new and self-made. I need to figure out what's happening.

(Techno POV)

I saw Wilbur running his hands on Tommy's arms. I got a feeling I know why. Turn out I'm right but I'm still shocked and worried. I saw bruises and scars covering almost every place on his arms. But what I next almost makes me cry. I saw a lot of self-harm scars. Some where new, some where old. I was furious at whoever hurted him and sad at the self made scars on his wrists.

(YOO FIRST PHIL POV LET'S GOO)

Wilbur was rubbing his hands against Tommy's arms, why? Then I know why. His arms revealed tons of bruises and scars. Some where still fresh tough. It couldn't be- No. He wouldn't, right? Fuck. We need to help him. I look over at his face and I feel like I'm about to cry. He was crying waterfalls but not only that hurted me but it also revealed tons of other bruises on his face. How was he able to hide all of that?! He passed out, probably because he was too overwhelmed. I pick him up and then noticed how light he was. Did he also have an eating disorder? I hope not. I walk to his bedroom and lay him on his bed. I decided to let him sleep but later we are gonna confront him about it. But not so harsh.

Ayy pretty exciting chapters are suddenly coming now. Thank you guys so fucking much for 294 reads and 20 votes, holy shit!

-1151 words