Nine

"Where are we going?"

"Gangnam."

"Again?"

"I have a photoshoot there today."

"What photoshoot?"

"Vogue."

"What is that?"

Jay let out a sigh, tired of answering her. He ignores her next to him, continuing his pace on the road. They left his car just to take a walk since it's close to their place. He sips on the coffee while scrolling through his email on his left hand.

"What is Vogue?"

"Something."

"What something?"

Jay stops his track, looking at her in annoyance. He holds his hand up to her face, making her even confused.

"What?"

"Talk to my hand, Haneul."

She looks at him weirdly but follows his command anyway, "Hello?--"

Jay looks at her in disbelief, "You're so dumb it's unbelievable." Before walking away again leaving her too stunned in the middle of the road.

"Why are you leaving me?" Haneul jogs a little to reach him.

"Can you stop talking? My ears are getting deaf."

"I'm just curious, can't you explain?"

"He's there! Park Jay!" suddenly tons of loud men's screams echoed making Jay and Haneul flinch in surprise.

"What is that?" Haneul squints her eyes to look at the bunch of guys with cameras in front of them.

"Oh shit, not here." Jay cursed.

"Who are they?"

"Paparazzi. Let's go." Jay answers before pulling her hand to run away from them. Haneul gasp in surprise before running with him. She looks back while running, feeling her adrenaline rush inside her body after seeing the crowd of people chasing them.

"Why are they chasing us!?" Haneul screams as she runs.

"Don't you know paparazzi!? They're always like that!" he runs while breathing heavily. Jay throws the almost empty coffee cup on the street before continuing to run.

Haneul's forehead creases, feeling her heart tighten as she continues to run. She stops for a second removing his hold from her wrist, panting to catch her breath making Jay stop too.

"Why did you stop!"

"I'm... Tired." Haneul replies while breathing hard. Her heart starts to pulsate painfully, but she didn't want to make it obvious in front of him.

"Right now? Fuck." His leg nervously tapped the road, still holding her hand.

Jay suddenly crouches his body in front of her, "Get on my back. Faster." Haneul looks at him in surprise, getting hesitant to get on his back.