Thirty one

14 June, 11

14 June, 11.30 pm.

3 days passed...

I'm still living at his house.

He even brought me a whole wardrobe of clothes? Is he crazy? I know that he's rich but I don't need that many clothes.

I manage to sneak into my aunt's house when she was not home yesterday, just to pick this damn journal. I don't know why, but it feels wrong if I didn't update about my life in this book. It's not like anyone gonna read it later.

I got sick a few days ago, and I'm still recovering. But there's a thing that I'm most worried about right now...

My memory seems to fade away.

I swear I don't want to make it sounds bad, but it feels weird. Sometimes it feels like I leap on time, I'm sure I'm not overreacting. I think I need to go to the psychiatrist tomorrow, and my heart health checkup also.

I hope it's nothing serious.

By the way, these days living with Jay is fun.

He cooks me a lot of food and makes sure I eat all of them. It's the happiest 3 days of my life. No nagging from my aunt, no insults from Minjun, no stress. He treats me well, I like him so much.

But, it's 14 June today, tomorrow is 15 June.

His wedding is on the 25th of June...

10 days left, and he's gonna be a married man. And I have no longer chances to be with him. This is depressing...

Should I confess to him before it's too late?

I like him so--

"Haneul." A voice appeared next to her, causing her to immediately slam the journal close in surprise.

She tilts her head to look at him, holding 2 cups of tea in his head.

"You write a diary? Aw, you're a kid." He let out a chuckle, placing the mug on the coffee table. Haneul shoots him a glare, hiding the book behind her back.

"Writing diaries doesn't apply to kids only." She let out a scoff.

He let out an airy chuckle, sitting next to her before trying to snatch the book from her. Haneul is fast enough to realize what he's doing, so she backs away from him.

"Yah! What are you doing!" She shouts, holding the book tightly.

"If it really doesn't apply to kids only, then show me what you wrote." He giggles, scooting his body closer to her.

"It's my privacy! Back off."

He pats her head, shaking his head slowly.

"I know, I'm just kidding. Kid."