Twenty nine

"Morning

"Morning."

"What? Uh... Morning?" Haneul answers hesitantly. He rarely greets her like this, so it makes her feel weird inside. Haneul fixes her yellow sweater and her skirt, looking away as she feels the gaze on her.

"Why are you so nervous around me? Do you perhaps... Have feelings for me--"

"You wish." Haneul cuts him off, letting out a nervous chuckle before walking to his car in hurry.

Already.

"Cute outfit." He compliments before walking to the car with her. He catches up to her, grinning at Haneul like a kid.

Haneul takes glances at him, looking at him weirdly.

"What?"

"I said, cute outfit." He repeats, smiling.

"Yeah, you bought it for me."

"That's why I compliment." He shrugged his shoulder, opening the driver's door before entering without looking at Haneul.

Haneul let out an exaggerated scoff, walking towards the passenger side.

He only compliments when it comes to him. Tch.

Another reason to like him.

---

"Wait... This is..."

"Yeah, flower field." Jay answers, looking around the big field in the middle of nowhere.

"To be exact, lavender field." He speaks, with his eyes fixed on the never-ending lavender flower rolling until the hills. There are some of the houses, beautifully placed in the middle of the field, that look straight out of a movie.

Haneul is beyond ecstatic, eyes completely widened by the beautiful lavender she's seeing. She couldn't contain herself, other than running into the field with her arms spread wide open embracing the flowers excitedly.

The flowers are at their best in June, completely blooming beautifully. And the smell of the lavender poked through her nose, breathing in the calming aroma with excitement lit up in her eyes.

"I've never seen lavender in real life!" she squeals in excitement, skipping in the field happily.

Jay look at her quietly, just a couple of chuckles could be heard from him.

Haneul notices that he's standing far away from her, causing her to scrunch her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Jay! What are you doing there? Come here!" Haneul shouts, slightly waving to him.

Jay looks hesitant to come near her, but that doesn't mean Haneul will let it go. She runs to him, grabbing his wrist to run along the lavender field with her.