Twenty one

"Wanna join swimming?" Jay asks, resting his head on his palm, looking at her in expectation

She slowly opens her eyes, staring at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious? On this cold night..."

"That's why I ask, if you don't want then I'll go first. If you want to find me I'm at the pool, bye." Jay speaks in one breath, standing up from the seat before walking away.

Haneul spins her head, trailing his back who is slowly leaving her alone. He's walking towards a bunch of girls just wearing swimsuits and bikinis, making her blood boil.

Feeling annoyed, she spins herself back to the table, aggressively digging the cake while shoving the fork into her mouth.

Her mind couldn't leave him, she needs to see him.

She changes her seat to look at him better, completely facing the pool.

This guy...

Why am I so annoyed?

She groans to herself, stabbing the fork onto the plate trying to contain her anger.

"Hey Haneul, I know you don't want to drink, but I bought 2 drinks if you might wanna change your mind--"

Without a doubt, Haneul grabs one of the drinks from his hand, gulping it immediately. She slams the glass on the table, looking at Jay in furious.

The girls are so touchy with him, and so is he.

He looks comfortable with them...

He's so annoying.

Haneul shakes her head, shoving the brownies in her mouth while staring at him who is having fun swimming in the pool.

"Looks like you change your mind, do you want more?" Jake asks, looking at her in amazement.

"Wine, thanks." she replies half-heartedly, still focusing on him.

Jake nodded his head, walking towards the bar to grab a bottle of wine before placing it on the table in front of her.

"Thanks, Jake." she shows him a small smile, opening the cap before pouring it into her glass. Her heart is boiling, in jealousy. But her brain declined her feelings.

She drinks the wine in just a matter of seconds, making Jake look at her worried.

"Hey, slow down. Are you okay?"

"Don't mind me, I'm okay." she answers quickly, slamming the glass on the table again.

This is gonna be a long night.

---

Jake left since he says that he has something to do, leaving Haneul alone at the table. Jay is still leaving her alone, making her even more furious.