011 | ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏꜱ

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚜

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Harry, have moved there, due to the chaos with the letters. The family is sleeping, with Harry on the cold, dirt floor and Dudley sleeping on a sofa. Harry has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Harry. Harry looks at Dudley's watch, hich beeps 12:00.

"What the fun-,"

"Language Mr.Potter," McGonagall warned.

"After this, we're going to spoil you," Sirius told Harry. Who looked at him with a small smile.  

Harry whispered to himself, "Make a wish, Harry." He blows the "candles" on the drawn birthday cake.

Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. Harry jumps. The door thumps again and Dudley and Harry jump up and back away. Harry hides behind a wall, and Dudley cowers on a windowsill. Petunia and Vernon appear, with Vernon holding a double-barrel gun.

"A gun!" many screeched.

"Is he nuts?!"James asked.

"Finally obtained some brains, bro?" Kiara snickered. 

"Who's there? Ahh!"

The door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears. As he comes into the clear lighting, he is revealed to be Hagrid.