045 | ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

....

At Hogsmeade station, students are walking around, getting on the train.

"Come on, now. Hurry up, you'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on, hurry up," Hagrid ushers them in.

Harry hands Hedwig to a trainman and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione. Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets on the train.

"Come on, Harry," Hermione calls.

"One minute," Harry calls back walking towards Hagrid.

"Thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, did ya?"Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to Harry. "This is fer you."

"Love their relationship," Alice Longbottom said.

Harry opens the album and sees a picture, moving, of him as a baby with his parents. They are all smiling and waving. Harry smiles.

People cooed with awe. Lily and James looked at each other with a sad smile. 

"Thanks, Hagrid." He hugs Hagrid, tightly.

"Oh. Go on. On with you. On with you now. Oh, listen, Harry. If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his," Hagrid winks at him.

People laughed, and McGonagall frowned with disapproval.

"He has a good idea," Sirius said.

"Thank god you never raised Harry," someone teased. Sirius faked a laugh, internally miserable. Nephthys squeezed his hand. He squeezed back, giving her a small smile.

" But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that," Harry replies with a mischievous smile.

"But those assholes don't," Kiara interjected.

"I do. But your cousin doesn't, do he? Eh?  Off you go.

Harry walks away, back to the train door where Hermione and Ron are waiting.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione asks.

"I'm not going home. Not really," Harry replied.

People sent sympathetic looks at him. Little did they know, he was telling the truth.

"There is only one last thing we need to do," Ron tells them.

"And what is that, Ronald?" Hermione asked.

"Find a bunch of snakes."

No one protested, at that word. After all, they really were snakes. Cunning, Manipulative and can kill you if they want to.

The three of them smile at each other before going to find the mysterious cousins.

The train whistles and they climb aboard. As the train starts to leave and the camera pans up over the whole scene, Harry waves out the window to Hagrid, who waves back and then waves more to other students as the camera pans far back, and then the credits begin.

"Well," Minerva McGonagall stood up. "This calls for a little back. Now, shoo. Go to your allocated rooms. We'll continue the movies tomorrow."

With that dismissal, everyone got up. The students go back to their towers, taking their respective alumni with them.

All of them mentally preparing themselves for the next movie, not knowing what was to come. Hoping it was not a heat attack.

....