005 | ᴡᴀʟʙᴜʀɢᴀ'ꜱ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Harry had reunited with his parents, during the break. He had spent the break telling about his life and Ara and Nova to Sirius and Nephthys. Everyone reunited with their loved ones, that they lost.

After the break, the movie started again.

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓.

Walburga Black was shown sitting on the armchair on the patio. A five-year-old, Nova Black is shown walking towards her, "Grandma. Grandma. Ara is fighting!"

"What?!"

Walburga stood up suddenly," What?"

"Bad guys are attacking Ara!" the sweet girl told her.

"She is a danger magnet."Charlie grimaced.

Nymphadora and Draco tensed, knowing what was going to happen.

Quickly picking up her wand, Walburga sent a few patronuses. "Stay here." The Lady Black, ran out to the streets, running towards Ara.

Ara is shown deflecting spells with a magical shield. The eight-year-old is shown with eyes shut, as she kept up the shields. Blue, green, and silver streaks kept hitting the shield. A dozen of masked wizards are shown with their wands raised.

Nephthys was proud that her daughter was holding up against those wizards. But she was scared for her older daughter.

Pollux bit his nails in worry.

Walburga stunned them with ease, but more of them kept coming out of nowhere. Walburga Black was a skilled duelist, who could easily take more than twenty people together with ease. But the wizards seemed to keep increasing. 

"Well if it isn't Walburga Black," one of them taunted.

Walburga recognizing the voice sneered. "Elrod."

 Melania and Cassopia exchanged murderous looks, thank god she was not present at the moment.

The sudden noise of apperation was heard, Lucius, Narcissa, Andromeda, and Cygnus, had arrived. All of them had their wands raised. The five of them started shooting spell after spell,

The camera turned towards Ara, who had her shield up. As more spells hit it, it suddenly broke. 

"no!" Sirius and the rest shouted. 

Nephthys had a death grip on Sirius' hand. Everyone looked worried for the little girl.

Cygnus who noticed this ran towards her, casting a spell. However, a faint 'crucio' was cast much before.

A loud scream was heard, as Ara withered in pain. The five adults tried to get to the little girl, but they were easily blocked. Ara was shown trying not to cry, her little body shuddered in pain. Cuts appeared on her body.

Many of them were crying, the Blacks and future Blacks however were emotionless. Their eyes held cold fury as they watched the girl suffer. 

The adults fought with more fury than before, as the masked wizards fell. Suddenly, the crying and screaming stopped. The camera showed the wizards who cast the spell, their wands still raised, looking shocked. 

Ara was shown standing up despite the pain; cold fury and vengeance written on her face. Then, she did it; she snapped her fingers.

Almost half the masked wizards fell down, twitching and bleeding. And there Ara stood, her lips twisting into a deadly smirk. 

Bellatrix cackled, loudly, Nephthys and Narcissa joining her. While the others smirked. Draco and Nymphadora looked amused. Sirius and Regulus looked at the little girl with pride. she was a true Black.

The great hall looked at them with bewilderment and horror. How were they so nonchalant?

The adults looked at her with prideful faces, their eyes held amusement. After all, no one messes with a Black.

The camera showed the remaining masked wizards, looking at the girl with shock and horror. Quickly regaining composure, the fight began once more. But this time, Ara joined them, a wand in her hand.

Nephthys gasped. That wand was hers.

The six Blacks were winning, when suddenly a bright green light hit Walburga. And the screen went blank.

No one spoke, as all eyes turned towards the Blacks. They shuddered at the glares they received in return. However, no one knew, that the blacks were planning murder. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖆

ˏˋ°•* ˗ˏˋ 𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖆

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿?

˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔞