ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴇxɪꜱᴛ." 

ᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʟᴇɴᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ

━━ 🌹 ━━

Tail extending behind me, ebony black fur growing all over my body, I slowly straighten my back as I peel off my gloves and toss them to the ground beside me.

"You called me by my full name," I growl as I spread my clawed hands to the side. "So you know very well that I'm one of the grandchildren of the leader of the Inferno Gang. Listen well, I'm giving you one last chance; release the tanuki and I'll let you walk away from this."

Hesitating for a second, the leopard then shakes his head furiously. "Like I said, I can't do that."

It's not what he says that makes me snap but what Michiru Kagemori says very quietly with a strained voice: "(Y/n), it's OK."

"Like hell it's OK!" I snarl and my legs start moving before I can stop them. 

"Damn it," the other Beastman mutters as he begins to jump to the other large shipping crates but I swiftly follow him, my heart pounding as I feel my ears slowly change shape as well.

When I see the leopard's head turn slightly to the right, I immediately jump to the right to the bottom of the shipping crate which is exactly where the leopard lands with Michiru still being carried on his shoulder.

"What the hell?" he breathes in shock when he realises he can't back away since there are two shipping crates right behind him.

"You're way too predictable," I comment with my eyes focused on him. "Which means you're new at this. Which gang sent you to retrieve Michiru Kagemori?"

"Even if you're with the Inferno Gang, there ain't nothing that's gonna stop my boss from getting this kid," the leopard states with a fierce glare, standing his ground.

But why the hell is someone after Michiru? Perhaps she and Shirou have some dirt on one of the gangs. But if this is the case, they should have mentioned this to us earlier.

"And who exactly is your boss?" I question firmly without taking a step forward.

Out of nowhere, the Beastman lets out a pained cry and roughly throws Michiru towards one of the shipping crates, yelling, "Damn thing bit me!"

And that's the last straw for me.

Darting forwards, I throw a heavy punch at the Beastman's stomach, another punch right across the jaw, another one under his chin, and then a final one right in the face which sends him flying backwards into the shipping crate behind him, making a huge dent in the process.