ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ᴡᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ɪꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ."

ᴍɪɪᴀ

━━ 🌹 ━━

My whole body feels so wrecked right now. But I try to ignore the excruciating pain as I weakly push myself up into a sitting position and gently hold Kura's head steady against my chest.

"Shirou," I quietly repeat the name of the Silver Wolf, my eyelids flickering. "Need to...find him."

I look down to see that blood is still trickling down Kura's pale forehead, her eyes firmly shut.

"Kura," I whisper her name and I wince when my voice cracks terribly. "Kura, please wake up—"

My eyes widen in panic when I feel everything around me start to shake again, the loud creaking sounds of the building getting louder by the second. Which means we need to leave right now.

I do my best to get my shallow breathing under control while frantically looking around to where we can get out. But because we're in a hallway, we have no choice but to just go to the end of it.

"Kura," I choke as I struggle to my feet, carrying her bridal style again. "I need you to wake up."

But as expected, there's no response from the passed-out younger Beastman so I start to slowly walk down the hallway while biting my tongue to stop the pained groans from escaping my lips.

"Crap," I hiss when the wall on my right suddenly cracks so I start walking faster, my heart racing.

I come to a sharp halt when the automatic door up ahead swiftly opens and I hear a familiar soft voice echo through the hallway, "Ms Hashimoto, is that you? Thank goodness, you're alright—"

"Kohana?" I breathe and to my shock, I let out a tiny relieved wheeze. "Kohana, help me out—"

"Your legs," she exclaims as she quickly runs over to me. "Oh geez, there's blood everywhere—"

"Kohana, take her," I say through gritted teeth and then pass Kura over to the other Beastman.

"Oh damn, this is too much blood for me to deal with," Kohana whines once she's comfortably carrying Kura, her light blue eyes shining with worry. "Alright, just follow me, Ms Hashimoto—"

"Kohana, I need you to go ahead with Kura," I say very weakly, my insides burning with the pain.

"Huh, say what now?" she squeaks in disbelief as she spins around. "No way. I'm not leaving you behind, Ms Hashimoto. This whole building is about to come down. And we came here for you—"