ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ."

ᴋʏɴᴅᴀʟ ɪɴꜱᴋᴇᴇᴘ

━━ 🌹 ━━

My whole world comes to a halt when the words of the Silver Wolf play over in my head again.

You're the daughter of the Ebony Wolf, aren't you, (Y/n)?

"The daughter of the Ebony Wolf?" I repeat the simple words dumbly, my eyebrows scrunched.

Does he really believe that I'm not the Ebony Wolf? What made him come to this conclusion?

"Don't play coy with me now, (Y/n) Hashimoto," Shirou hisses dangerously at me as his gloved hand that was gently stroking my cheek earlier roughly grabs my waist. "It doesn't suit you."

"Forgive me but this is a very bold statement," I spit out and then squeak in shock when he tugs me at my waist to bring me even closer to him. "You will let go of me right now, Shirou Ogami."

"I met your father after he killed Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother over 900 years ago, (Y/n)," he says with a low voice and my eyes widen slightly at this unexpected declaration. "I cornered him when he tried to escape and I spoke to him for a minute before I, unfortunately, lost him."

This one sentence harshly tugs me back into the past, one that I've tried so very hard to forget.

"And where do you think you're going?" an unfamiliar voice speaks into the silent night.

With my heart jolting and goosebumps spreading over my skin, I spin around and suck in a sharp breath when I face the one being I really didn't expect to bump into tonight; the Silver Wolf.

I helplessly stare at him while a quiet breeze gently tugs at my cloak that covers my entire body. I'm wearing dark, baggy clothes and black boots so as to not make it obvious that I'm a woman. My black cloak has a large hood that now rests on my head, slightly falling over my eyes, and the darkness of the night should be able to conceal my face from anyone who sees or looks at me.

"Ebony Wolf," the other Beastman growls in response. "What the hell have you gone and done?"

Not knowing what to say to him, I shake my head desperately and place a hand over my chest.

"So are you telling me that you didn't kill that young Human's grandmother?" he hisses.

Deciding not to speak, I shake my head again and raise the hand on my chest in front of me.

"Like hell I'll believe that was an accident," the Silver Wolf snaps. "You killed her, didn't you?"

No, it wasn't me. He has to believe me. I would never hurt anyone, especially an old Human.