🏎 9 🏎

It is now Friday, my sisters will all be coming home soon and then me and my parents will tell them that I am going to England for a few months.

My parents and I have decided to say that I am going to England for a few months to go to school there. That's the lie for a week and then we can tell them that I am actually going to drive in Formula 1.

I am most nervous about Lynn's reaction, because she is a huge fan of Formula 1. Ellen and Sophie don't really care. Lynn and I always watch the races together so I am most nervous for her reaction.

We hear the front door open and I walk into the hallway. I give all three of my sisters a hug. We have always been a close family.

"Why did we all have to come?" Asks Ellen. "Come with me to the living room and I'll tell you" I say. My sisters look at each other questioningly but nod anyway.

We walk into the living room, my sisters say hello to my parents and I pour some drinks for all my sisters.

"So?" Asks Sophie.

"I'm going to England for a few months" I say then. "What, why?" Asks Lynn. "Julie is going to school there for a few months, see what it's like there" says my father. "It is good for her language development and maybe she will find out there what she wants to do later" my mother says.

We talk the whole afternoon together. Lying to my sisters doesn't feel good, but in the end their reaction is worth it.

-Timeliness to Sunday-

It is now Sunday, today I fly to England. I then have 2 days to unpack my stuff and then we fly to Bahrain on Wednesday afternoon for the first race. I am quite nervous but I have it under control.

The past few days I have taken the time to pack my suitcase, I have said goodbye to my grandparents.

I haven't said anything to my friends, because if I would say that I am going to England to go to school there, but they would see me online via the board, my story would not be true anymore.

We report me sick for the whole week and then from next week onwards I have to attend classes.

I check one last time if I have everything and then walk downstairs. My parents get their car keys and we drive to the airport.

This is the only time I will be flying alone. And it wasn't without nagging my parents but there was no other way.

I say goodbye to my parents at the airport and then I leave for the plane.

I sit down on the seat that has been prepared for me and we take off.

When we have landed I get up and walk to the airport. Lando sends me an text saying that he is waiting for me. I send him an text back saying that I only have to pick up my suitcases and that I will be there soon.

I pick up my suitcases and walk out of the airport. I quickly walk to Lando's car and get in. I give Lando a hug and he starts to drive.

In the meantime we talk about all kinds of things.

When we get home, Lando helps me lift my suitcases upstairs. I have three suitcases with me.

When everything is upstairs I quickly walk to Max's room. "Heyy Maxiiee" I say as I enter. "Juliee!" He shouts happily. He stands up and gives me a hug.

"I'm going to go unpack my bags for a bit, I'll see you later" I say as I walk out of the room.

I walk into my room and turn on music and start unpacking.