🏎 16 🏎

We are now back at Lando's house. I haven't been on my phone the whole time. We don't have to go to the party Max was talking about for another four hours. When we get home I quickly shower and put on a jogging suit.

"Julie! Come downstairs" calls Lando from downstairs. I quickly put my hair in a bun and walk downstairs.

When I come downstairs I see Lando standing with three boys and a girl who I haven't seen before. But I do recognise them. "Juul, these are my friends Niran, Steve, Aarav and Ria" he says pointing at the people.

I shake hands with everyone and introduce myself. "You did a great first race Julie" says Niran. I smile at him and we all sit down on the couch to watch a movie.

As we sit  I hear my phone ring. I look to see who it is and see that it is Lynn. I answer it.

"Heyy Lynnn" I say enthusiastically. "How could you? You just didn't say anything" she shouts immediately. I start laughing. "I couldn't and shouldn't, but I'm glad you know now, so you can come to the races" I say. Then Lynn turns the camera around and I see all the family and friends sitting there.

"Hi everyone" I smile and wave at them. Everyone waves back and Lando comes back into the room.

"Who is she calling?" He asks Ria who is sitting next to me. She looks at my screen for a moment. "A girl who looks very much like her" she answers. They can't understand anything as I am talking Dutch to my sister.

"Oh, that must be her sister," says Lando as he plops down on the couch.

After another fifteen minutes of talking to Lynn about the race I decide to hang up. "We'll call tomorrow, yeah? Now go watch a movie with the others and go to a party tonight" I say to Lynn. "Alright, have fun" she says. I thank her and hang up.

At that moment I also receive an app from my mother. It is the video of the moment I take off my helmet.

You see everyone looking at the television in excitement while they don't even know I'm there. And then the moment. I take off my helmet and my hair falls down. "Huh" you hear Lynn say questioningly. "It can't be" she says.

And then the moment I turn around. The whole room falls silent and my mother starts laughing. "What the fack!" My grandma shouts loudly. The boys and Ria start laughing because they are watching. I laugh too. I love that woman so much.

"Omg this bitch" you can hear Lynn shout loudly. "My granddaughter is going to be famous" you hear my grandfather call. We all laugh again. Everyone in the room suddenly starts cheering loudly and then the video stops.

"You have a good supportive family" says Aarav. "Right, I am lucky" I say.

I look around on whatsapp and see lots of messages. Also from people I haven't had contact with in a long time. I go to the chat of my best friend, Lilly, who also has sent me some messages.

Lilly💕: Juul! What the fack! Why didn't you say anything? How sick! And what a great race you did! Call me when you have time, I want to hear everything! I am already super proud of you! X

I look at the app with a smile. I quickly send something back and then go to snap. I see that I have a snap of Sem, the boy I've been talking to for a while now. It's nothing serious yet but he's certainly not an ugly boy.

It's a picture of his head with the text "formula one driver huh, still got talents you🤪" I smile at the message and send a picture back. "Yeah right, I'm full of secrets talents😊"

"Nice guy huh?" Ria asks. I smile. "Guy?!?" Asks Lando. I laugh and wave it away. We turn on the movie and start watching.