🏎 11 🏎

I click my alarm clock off and turn around. It's half past nine now, I have half an hour to wake up a bit and then Charlotte is at the door. Today we have the trackwalk, it takes about 45 minutes and then I have to go back to the hotel.

I shower quickly and do my hair, I put it in 2 braids and pin it back on my head so it doesn't get in the way with the helmet.

After half an hour, the bell rings. I open the door and Charlotte comes walking into the room.

We get dressed and after 45 minutes we are finally ready. We have a quick breakfast and then drive to the circuit. We walk into the garage and I punch everyone. I am not allowed to talk and if I have to talk to the engineers during the race they put a voice distortion over it so they cannot hear that I am a girl.

A few people from the team walk along. The performance engineer explains the strategy they think is best.

We walk for 45 minutes on the track and finally we come back to the garage. They explain a few more things to me and then we go back to the car.

On the way to the car we meet Lando in an interview. He gives me a punch and wants to continue with his interview. But the interviewer calls me out.

"Is that the mystery driver from McLaren?" I hear the woman ask. "Just wave and walk on" says Charlotte. I wave at the woman and want to walk on. "Lando? Do you know who the person behind the helmet is?" The interviewer now asks Lando.

"Yes, I'm not allowed to tell anything about it" says Lando. "Is it a nice person?" Asks the woman. "The person is going to make it a great season. That's all I'm saying" answers Lando.

I smile and walk to the car.