🌺 THREE🌺

$At BTS's Dorm$

Today BTS have a day off. So after breakfast everyone is spending their time doing different things like Jin and J-hope are chit chatting with each other, RM is reading a book, Jimin is out for shopping, the other maknaes are playing video games together and last but not least Yoongi is finally sleeping after staying up all night to write lyrics.

Taehyung: Argh......! It's not fair. I'm not playing anymore.He huffs because of losing 8th time in a row against Jungkook.

Jungkook: Chuckles......Well It's not my fault your losing everytime.

Taehyung: Yeah whatever. Let's do something else. He said placing the controller beside him.

Jungkook: Hmm...So what do you wanna do?

Taehyung: Uhhh...I don't know.! Let's see what's the others are doing right now. He got up from the bed taking Jungkook with him to find the other members in the dorm.

🖤 The Living-Room🖤

Jin and J-hope were cuddling as Jin was telling him his not so famous dad jokes. J-hope was so irritated and annoyed but still didn't say anything to the oldest. He was hoping for some miracle to happen. On the other hand Namjoon was reading a book on the other couch with airpods in his both ears to avoid Jin's dad jokes. J-hope smile brightly when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook coming in the living room.

J-hope: Tae baby...! I missed you. He kisses Taehyung's cheek and hugs him.

Jin: YAAH..! You are saying like I was torturing you and I didn't miss him too.

Taehyung giggles then break the hug and go to Jin to hug him too.

Taehyung: I know you also missed me hyung. Don't worry I didn't think anything.

J-hope: But why are you here? Weren't you playing with Jungkook?

Jungkook: He couldn't win against me so he stopped playing and come here.

Jin: Aigooo....! My poor baby. So what do you want to do now baby bear? Hyung will anything for you.

Taehyung: Don't know. He said and put his head on Jin's WorldWide Shoulder

Namjoon: How about we watch a movie together. It's been a while we spend some time together. He Pull out his airpods and look at the other.

Jungkook: It will be great. But what about Yoongi and Jimin hyung?

J-hope: I will call Jimin to come ho-..

J-hope was cut off by the sound of front door opening. Everyone looks at the direction and saw Jimin come back with some shopping bags in his hand.

Jimin: Why all of you are here? He said and he comes inside the living room.

Jin: We were planning to watch a movie together. Do you wanna join us?

Jimin: Fine by me. But let me get fresh up and change my clothes.

All of them nodded so Jimin got up and headed towards his room to get change. Jin also got up and was about to go in the kitchen.