🌺FIVE🌺

After practice everyone was inside their van going back to the dorm. It was dead silence inside. All the members except for Jungkook including their manager can feel the heavy aroma coming from the maknae. No one knows what happened to him. He also wasn't the cheerful boy he is during their practice.

Finally the van stopped meaning they arrived at their dorm. BTS bid their goodbye to the manager and went inside their dorm.

Jungkook: I'm going to my room. That's the only thing he said before storm out of the living room without hearing anyone's reply.

J-hope: What happened to him today? He looks at others for an answer.

Namjoon: Maybe none of us know that. One of us should go and talk to him if he's having any hard time.

Jin: But he was ok before the practice. He and Taehyung were talking and smiling to each other.

Jimin: Did you two fight again for something? He asked Taehyung who was in the spotlight now as everyone was waiting for him to say something.

Taehyung: I...umm...we...we didn't fight. He was biting his lip to prevent from saying the truth.

Namjoon: Then what's the reason. Did he tell you something? Is their something bothering him? He waited for a few seconds for a reply but didn't get any.

Yoongi: I will go and talk to him. All of you go and fresh up.

Jin: And make sure to come for dinner within a hour.

Everyone nods and leave the living room to their own rooms for freshen up. Yoongi sighs and head towards the said maknae's room to have a talk. He knocked a few times but didn't get any response so he just went inside. It was dark inside but he spots Jungkook lying on the bed because of the moon light coming through the open window.

Yoongi: Kookie..! Hyung wants to talk to you. He turned on the light and sits beside Jungkook who's back was facing him.

Jungkook: Just leave me alone hyung. I'm not in the mood to talk now.

Yoongi: I know something is bothering you. Tell me maybe I can help you. You know you can tell me anything right.!

Finally Jungkook got up and looked at Yoongi with his red eyes. Yoongi can tell by looking at the younger's eyes that he cried after coming to his room.

Yoongi: Aigo....What happened tell me. He pull out his hand to caress Jungkook's cheek but he held Yoongi's hand to stop him. It somehow hurt Yoongi but he let it go.

Jungkook: Why?! That made Yoongi confused.

Yoongi: What do you mea.....

Jungkook: why was Jimin hyung had the bouquet I saw in your hand?

Yoongi was speechless. It's not like he doesn't know what to say. The fact is how will he say that. It's not his position to tell him about Namjoon and Jimin's relationship. Also Namjoon wants to keep it a secret till the moment is right.

Yoongi: I can't tell you that. But it's not what your thinking.

Jungkook: why you can't tell me? I want to know the truth hyung.

Yoongi: And why does it matter to you anyway? He gave Jungkook a judgmental look.

Jungkook: It does matter to me hyung. I can't see you with anyone else. Tears started to build in his eyes once again.

Yoongi: What are you saying? Stop behaving like a kid. Just tell me what's bothering you.

Jungkook: WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BOTHERING ME? I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH JIMIN HYUNG OR ANYONE. I FUCKING LOVE YOU HYUNG. NOT AS A HYUNG BUT MORE THAN THAT.

He finally yelled out everything he had inside him shocking the hell out of Yoongi. Yoongi doesn't know what to say or do after hearing the maknae's confession. There are so many emotions working inside him. He was feeling nothing but numbness because of his mixed feelings.

Jungkook: Please hyung I really love you. I can't live without you. Say something I know you also feel something for me hyung.

Yoongi: Stop this nonsense. Come for dinner after you fresh up. Yoongi was about to get up but Jungkook pull him back to his place.

Jungkook: No. I want answer hyung. I have wasted so much time but not anymore. He said as his tears roll down his cheeks.

Yoongi: Kookie you are not in your right mind. We will talk later.

Jungkook: We will talk now hyung. I don't care about anything. I want you hyung I love you.

Yoongi: BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU. NOW FUCKING SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH JUNGKOOK.

He snapped at Jungkook having enough of his behavior. But as soon as he yelled he regret it. He never rise his voice at the maknae line especially Jungkook. But he can't help it he needs some time to process and Jungkook's stubbornness isn't helping him.

Jungkook: H-hyung...! He said and sobbed unable to say something.

Yoongi: He close his eyes and take a deep breath to calm himself down. Listen Jungkook get a hold of yourself. With that he left the room. Jungkook just cried his heart out.

The moment Yoongi got out of the room he saw the other members sitting in living room. And by looking at their faces it's obvious they heard everything. They were about to ask him questions but before anyone can ask him he dash to his room.

Jin: Well.... seems like everything is a mess between them. He signs and pinch the bridge of his nose.

Others look at each other but Namjoon and Jimin were the only one who was feeling guilty. They were blaming themselves cause they are the reason for the misunderstanding.

J-hope: Yeah...! But Jimin why didn't you tell us about that? You know that we appreciate your and Yoongi hyung's relationship no matter what. And about Jungkook he will come along soon. Don't worry about him. He gave his sunshine smile ensuring that there's nothing to worry about.

But Jimin wasn't having it neither did Namjoon. At the end they went to their room without eating anything. No one was in the mood to eat right now. And Jimin has the thought of talking to Yoongi tomorrow.

 And Jimin has the thought of talking to Yoongi tomorrow

(So my dear readers what do you think will happen next?🤔)