🌺EIGHT🌺

In His Room

Jungkook came into his now dark room shaking a little for what happened earlier. He couldn't believe they're about to kiss "almost". He couldn't think straight anymore. He just wants to lay down on his bed.

Jungkook was so deep in his thoughts he didn't realise the presence of a figure sitting on his bed. The figure switched on the light making Jungkook jump in surprise.

Jungkook: TAE.! You scared the shit out of me.

Taehyung didn't say anything nor move. So Jungkook slowly went to his bed sitting beside Taehyung.

Jungkook: What are you doing here? You should be sleeping now.

Taehyung: Did you really think I will let go of the matter of you going out with Yoongi hyung?

Jungkook: Stop making it a big deal Tae.

Taehyung: I'm not. Now tell me what happened? Did he say something?

Jungkook: (Sighs.) Nothing serious. He just wanted to apologise.

Taehyung only hums then took Jungkook's hand in his.

Taehyung: Kookie.! I know it's hard for you but I will suggest you to keep your distance from hyung for now.

Jungkook: Why?! (In disbelief.)

Taehyung: Don't get me wrong but are you sure you will be okay seeing them together, going on dates, kissing each other?

Jungkook became quite processing what Taehyung said. He couldn't see that without being hurt. Maybe Taehyung saw his discomfort because he squeezed Jungkook's hand. Taehyung gave him a sheepish smile.

Taehyung: Trust me I know you can't. So it's best for all of you. I also don't want them to become awkward infront of you. I want them to be happy together. And same goes for you.

Jungkook: (Holding back a sob.) I'll try.

Try....The only thing he have to do from now on is try. Try not to ignore Jimin try to stay away from Yoongi what's most painful is try to forget Yoongi.

The man he has been in love as long as he can remember. Everything will be easy right? Because all he have to do is Try!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

~Practice Room~

Not all the members were present in the room. Only Jin Yoongi and Hoseok. They still have 30min before they begin.

Hoseok was talking with their dance choreographer about some steps and the other two eldest members were sitting in a corner.

Jin: How did it go?

Yoongi: How did what go? (Looking at his phone.)

Jin: You know very well what I'm talking about.

Yoongi: No. So be specific.