🌺TEN🌺

Today they have a day off according to Yoongi's plan thanks to Namjoon. Who knows how he managed to do that so easily. Now all of them are going out leaving Yoongi and Jungkook alone in the dorm.

Jimin: Hyung you sure you want us all to leave? We can stay and talk with Jungkook too!

Namjoon: Yes hyung! I think it'll be much easy.

They were all at the doorway putting on their shoes. They wanted to help but Yoongi ensured them that he can do it alone.

Yoongi: Guys we talked about this so go out have some fun. (smiles.)

Hoseok: Yeah! So that you can have your own fun here without any interruption. (smirk.)

Jimin and Taehyung giggled while Yoongi became red like a tomato.

Jin: Never thought I will see Yoongi so red. Now I can die in peace.

Yoongi: Hyung.....at least you don't tease me like them.!

Jin: (Laughs.) Ok ok! We will leave now. Call us if you need anything.

Yoongi: Ok bye!

Then They left but not before Jimin hugging Yoongi and whispering a small fighting. When he was alone he mentally prepared himself before going to lion's den.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yoongi knocked three times on Jungkook's door but no response. He understood Jungkook won't open the door so he took a deep breath and went inside.

Jungkook was playing games on his PC with headphone on. Yoongi went up to him and put his hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

Yoongi: Can we talk Jungkook-ah?!

Jungkook: If you are here to say sorry then I'm not interested in your meaningless talking.

Jungkook coldly said before resuming his game. He has been behaving like this since that day.

Yoongi: Listen to me first then I will leave if you want.

Jungkook: Why don't you do the 2nd one first. Less work to do!

Yoongi: Can you stop being stubborn for once and hear me out?

Yoongi wanted to stay calm but Jungkook kept being an arrogant brat. So Yoongi turned his gaming chair making Jungkook face him.

Jungkook: Why are you still here? I thought I made it clear.

Yoongi: I'm not leaving until we talk. (pissed.)

Jungkook: And I don't want to hear anything. I've seen enough and there's nothing left for yo-......

Having enough of Jungkook Yoongi firmly grab his neck and smashed his lip on Jungkook's. Jungkook widen his eyes in shock while Yoongi kissed him hard.

When Jungkook didn't kiss back Yoongi pulled away and looked at Jungkook in the eyes.

Jungkook: Wh-why did.....you kiss me? I..uh....you know it's cheating. Why are you cheating on Jimin.

Yoongi: I'm not cheating on anyone nor dating anyone.......yet.

Jungkook: What do you mean. (confuse.)