The Eighteen of Spades

Chapter - 18
===============

Rehan Pratap Singh

I turned and strength my arms and open my eyes slowly and my widened as I found the bed empty.

I sit up immediately and look around, where is Swadheenta? Must be in the washroom. I get up from bed and go towards the washroom.

" Swadheenta" I knocked on the door.

" Swadheenta are you in there?"

" Swa.." the door gets opened and I entered and see no one is here.

Damn.

I run out of room and goes downstairs. Dad and Nilay are standing there looking at me.

Thank god Swadheenta is not here.

I sigh but then I hear the sound of anklets. She come out from Dad's behind wearing a saree she look up at me and slowly a smirk made its way on her face my face lost its colour when I saw her wearing sindoor and mangalsutra.

I won't spare her this time.

I take a step ahead when Dad's voice stopped me.

" Is this true?" He showed me the phone which has our photo while I was making her wear mangalsutra.

" I can..." My voice trembles a little.

" Is this true?" His intimidate voice came.

C'mon Rehan you're a Prince. You have royal blood in your veins, handle it like a royal.

" Yes," I said firmly.

" Which Princely state she is form?" He asked and an evil plan formed in my head, I tried but you didn't listen now suffer.

" Rajgarh"

" What!" Both Dad and Nilay exclaimed and she looks at me with a frown wondering how she became a Princess.

" What are you saying Rehan?" Dad asked.

" I can explain but not here" they nodded.

" Take your Mam to the room," I asked a maid and she take Swadheenta with her.

We all come to the study room and close the door.

" Dad sit," I said

" I didn't come here to sit I want to know why you did this? Why did you break the tradition of the years? When you know elders choose the bride/ groom then how can you marry her?" Dad shouted.

" And that too with the Princess of Rajgarh," Nilay said.

" Did you forgot what happened years ago?" Dad demanded.

" Hum kuch nahi bhule" I look down.

" Then what is this?"

" Revenge" I look up and look into his eyes.

" Revenge?" he repeated.