The Jack of Spades

Chapter - 20
===============

  Chapter - 20 ===============

Night

Swadheenta 

" Sleep" I chuckled lightly and sit on the bed grabbing the rose petals and throwing them up " it's such a happy night, how will sleep come tonight?" I look at him, he is standing at the edge of the bed with his hands in trouser pockets.

" Yeah you're right after all it's our wedding night, who sleep on their wedding night?" He bends a little and whispers in my ear.

" Wedding night, but it happened", he chuckled and start leaning towards me and I leans back.

I fell on the bed and he comes over to me.

" Look around the decorations anyone can say it's for wedding night" he whispered close to me and I gulped, our noses are almost touching.

" But I said no", he clicked his tongue.

" You said I need time and it's been time," he said taking a lock of my hair in his hand, he left it and lean closer to me I turned my head closing my eyes but I didn't feel anything so I open my eyes and look at him.

" Now will you sleep or I continue?" he asked raising his eyebrows at me.

" Sleep," I said.

" Good night," he said rolling over to the right side of the bed.

I get up and go to the washroom to change into a night dress. The washroom is also beautiful just like the whole palace I come back and lied beside him and eventually falls asleep.

Morning

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Knock, knock

I tried to open the door but it's not opening.

Knock, knock.

I feel someone shaking me and I open my eyes and see someone is knocking on the door from outside then I look at Rehan who sleeping on his stomach with his face another side, I close my eyes again.

Knock knock

Who the hell is this?

" Swadheenta get up and see who the hell is this?" He grumbled shaking me still not ready to get up.