The King of Spades

Chapter - 21 
===============

  Chapter - 21  ===============

Swadheenta

I stopped just as I hear someone calling me from behind. I slowly turned and thanked god because a maid is standing there.

If it had been my Sasuma I would have gone.

" Rajkumari, Rajmata's order that will leave for pooja in the afternoon," she said and I nodded.

I gulped down the ras malai after she left and turned back rubbing my palms.

Ab pet pooja ki jaye.

------------------

Afternoon

I, Bhabhi and some more ladies along with Maharani and Rajmata are standing at the entrance of Palace.

I'm looking like a Maharani in a heavy lehenga with jewellery. I'm holding a huge plate.

It's heavy.

" Rajkumari you have to walk from till temple bare feet," Rajmata said and sit inside the car along with Maharani.

I just stand there and blink at them. This is cheating, you're going by car and ordered me to walk.

" Rajkumari," someone said and I come to the reality that I have to walk. I start walking with some ladies following me.

After walking for some time the temple is nowhere to be found I just hope it's not km away. I'm walking bare feet with a heavy thall in my hands I can't even put whole weight on my one hand.

I never walk bare feet outside, sand under my feet is hot and sunlight also falls on me making me feel dizzy. C'mon, I'm Rajkumari put an umbrella over me. I thought the temple must be close but it is not anywhere near.

Finally, I saw the top of the temple and a smile come on my face. We entered inside the door and saw Rajmata, Maharani and Bhabhi already standing there.

" You're late" Maharani commented.

I feel anger rush inside me. You come here by waking then we will see, but I didn't say anything.

" Come" she ordered and start walking I also followed her. I gulped seeing the entrance of the temple because it has stairs.

I look at Rajmata and Maharani. Now I know, I know both Sas-Bahu has plotted a murder, murder of me. First didn't let me eat anything then made me walk in tapti dhoop and now these stairs.