The Eight of Hearts

Chapter - 67 
================

Rehan Pratap Singh

I was taken aback when I listened to her.

" Palace"

" Oh my god Rehan I can't believe it Palace, a real Palace and it's mine," she said excited.

" Meri Chahat"

" A Real Palace"

" I always want to live in a Palace"

" I can touch anything I can call it mine"

"  Yes Rehan I wouldn't marry anyone but a Prince "

All the things are running inside my mind with a terrible headache I'm feeling.

I look at her she is not looking like she said that just like that I can see the calculating look in her gaze.

I confessed my love and she wanted a Palace.

" Are you happy with this engagement?" I asked with caution her lips curled upwards and she chuckled a little.

" Of course, I'm happy what do you think happiness is? Running behind your husband and begging him to listen to you or listening to the life-threatening threats from Mother in law. This can be your definition of happiness not mine" she leans back and raise her eyebrow.

" I know it takes time in transferring the property but I don't have time " she glanced down at her nails " as you know today is my engagement " she stand straight " don't waste time here ya toh Palace mere naaam karo ya divorce papers pe sigh kar do".

I clenched my jaw and look at her for a second before turning and leaving her room.

^^^^^^

Swadheenta

I look at his back as he leaves the room.

Ab dekhte hai Rehan pyaar kitna saccha hai.

I walk forward and suddenly my head spun I took the support of the wall and move my hand to my forehead.

Is this the effect of the intoxicant which Rehan had taken? How can this be possible?

" Swadheenta" I heard Kirti call and found her standing at the door.

" Ayaan is here" I nodded.

Let's do it Swadheenta. I sigh before smiling.

Hall

I saw my family present in the hall and Ayaan too.  I stand in front of him and smiled and he tried to smile back.

" Let's start," Bhabhi said and come forward with the plate in her hand which has rings.

Ayaan picked up the ring and look at me. He frowned when he sees I'm not forwarding my hand. I shook my head smiling and he knitted his eyebrows.