The Jack of Diamonds

Chapter - 37
==================

Morning

Morning

Swadheenta.

If there is sharpness on both the sides then it will turn into a tiny knife. I trace the sides of the nail filler. I'm laying on my stomach in bed.

" Then I'll kill her" I shoved the nail filler in the pillow.

" Ahh" I sigh frustratingly and turned on my back.

Last night Maharani fainted and since everyone is busy in her taking care of her care including Rehan. I thought we will get time at night to talk because communication is best for a relationship but she ruin my plan.

From last night Docter is examining her but no one tells till no what happened. I swear if he didn't tell them that she is going to die soon I'll go and mix poison in her water myself.

What a nice actor she is?

I thought I'm the best actor but she is giving me competition.

But don't worry Sasuma I have seen enough serials to know all your tricks now you see my tricks. I sat up on bed.

Me koi bichari nahi hu jise sirf rona aaye. I know how to fight and win.

[ I'm not helpless who knows crying only]

^^^^^^^

Room

Everyone was present in the room looking at Maharani who is sleeping in bed.

" What happened Doctor?" Rehan asked worriedly.

" She fainted because of stress make sure to give her a healthy environment because stress is not good it can cause serious consequences," he said, Rehan nodded and the doctor takes his leave.

" How can she not take stress when her Daughter in law accuses her of planning the murder of her Son" Rajmata spat angrily.

" See the consequences of bringing Rajgarh Princess here" Rajmata looked angrily towards Rehan.

" I'll talk to her"

" What will you talk about? And you think she'll understand after whatever happened she should have died out of shame but no why would she, after all, she is Rajgarh Princess, unke toh khoon me hi besharmi hai "

[ They have shamelessness in their blood]

" Did you not heard how badly she accused her? How many stories she told portrait, step-sister, murder" Rajmata was continued saying and Rehan was just listening looking down.