Chapter 1-10 The Peasant Female Doctor

Chapter 1:

Lush trees, green everywhere, sunlight occasionally penetrates through the gaps between dense tree branches, printing a little silver light spot on the ground, accompanied by a slight rustle, from time to time one or two animals in the bushes stray from After that, I disappeared in the blink of an eye.

This is the depths of Shiyun Mountain, a place where few people set foot except hunters.

At this moment, Yang Shifeng, who had been chasing a deer, stopped suddenly and stared at the front blankly. The right hand holding the bow and arrow was clenched unconsciously, and the prominent Adam's apple rolled up and down.

Yang Shifeng felt that he seemed to have hallucinations, otherwise, why was he obviously chasing after the deer, and suddenly the deer was gone, replaced by a...little fairy?

The smooth and shiny hair is like the best silk and satin. The white and moisturized skin looks like a good gel, and the delicate facial features are all beautiful, especially the deep and crystal eyes. Can **** people in.

What a nice view......

Yang Shifeng has never seen such a beautiful woman, so beautiful that he can't even imagine it. Does such a woman come to the world as a fairy from the sky?

Eleven also quietly stared at the strange man in front of her without speaking. At this moment, her mind was a little confused. The last moment she was clearly in a pile of zombies, and in the end she was unable to break through. She was bitten to death by the Zombie King. With a little bit of strength pulling away, she will never forget the feeling when she was dying.

She can be 100% sure that she is not saved, because the zombie king's poison has not yet been studied for an antidote, and she will undoubtedly die, but why is she here if you open your eyes?

Eleven calmly glanced at the surrounding environment, and the more I looked at it, the more suspicious I became. This vegetation is too strange, as if all have shrunk countless times, but it is like the loss she saw in the history books of the end times. The appearance of the plant before the outbreak.

According to records in the Records of the End of the World, in the fifth year of the end of the world, the global plants have mutated, and all are aggressive. With the variation, the appearance of the plants is also very different from the original. A large tree can grow to more than 100 meters. The leaves can be as big as a human face, and you can be attacked if you don't pay attention. Of course, this is normal for eleven. After all, the plants she has seen since birth are like this, but the plants she sees now. It makes her very unaccustomed.

Eleven lowered her head to look at her current appearance, and found that she was still wearing the combat uniform she was dying, and the blood stains on her black boots were still there, and the long needles and scalpels she never left her body were also quiet. The ground was tied to his waist, except for the wounds caused by the battle, everything else was the same.

What is going on here?

As the only living person present besides her, Eleven had to cast his gaze on the dumb-looking man before him again, and looked calmly.

A pair of shoes woven with straw that I have never seen before is wrapped in a pair of rough big feet. Above the big feet are rough cut black coarse trousers. Above the trousers are the same rough tops, only one wrinkled pair is used. The cloth strips were randomly tied around the waist, but unexpectedly highlighted the strong chest, which was full of explosive power at first glance.

However, these are not the most important. The most important thing is that the man in front of him has long hair longer than her. He is tied with a cloth sliver to form a bun, and he is holding a weapon in his hand. One realization, called bow and arrow, is said to be a weapon that people used to attack long, long ago, when the earth was still a feudal age. But this is only read in the history books, 11 has never seen anyone use this thing in reality, this thing is too old.