Chapter 21-30 The Peasant Female Doctor

Chapter 21:

It was already afternoon when Yang Shifeng came back with the meat he bought. The weather was hot and the meat couldn't hold back. Yang Shifeng took the time to deal with it, and made her promised three dishes to Eleven that night.

Eleven was so fragrant with three dishes that she stayed in the kitchen and watched Yang Shifeng make it, not wanting to go out.

Yang Shifeng smiled helplessly, followed her, but gave her the fan that had made the fire, and asked her to fan herself.

When all the three dishes were ready, Eleven's eyes lit up, and he picked up the three dishes and put them on the table in the hall, and then took out three bowls of rice without Yang Shifeng's words, and said, "Okay, eat!"

Yang Shifeng wanted to laugh when she saw it like this, and shook his head dozingly, "Okay, eat."

Yang Shifeng went to the room to carry Grandpa Yang out, and the three gathered around the table to have a sumptuous dinner.

During the banquet, Grandpa Yang and Yang Shifeng talked about how Yang Ershu came in the afternoon, and also said that Yang Ershu asked him to help Eleven talk about treating Song Juanhua's legs.

Yang Shifeng frowned when he heard this, and looked at Eleven: "Eleven, you don't want to go, don't worry about what your uncles say."

Who knows, after taking a bite of the meal, Eleven said, "But I have already agreed."

"Ah?" Yang Shifeng was surprised, "You agreed? Are you unwilling? Did your second uncle say something?"

Eleven shook his head, "No, I wanted to agree to it myself, but I made a condition, fifty taels of silver."

Five taels of silver? Yang Shifeng was surprised by the price. The farmer's family can't save five taels of silver a box a year. Yang Shifeng can be sure that some poor families in the village don't have any deposits of fifty taels of silver. It can be said to be difficult.

"This money, I guess the second aunt's family is reluctant to take it out. If they can't, then we won't treat it." Yang Shifeng said, he doesn't want to treat it for free on November, but he still remembers that the second aunt scolded ten. One.

Old man Yang nodded when he heard the words: "Yes, if you want to treat your legs, you have to be willing to spend money. Is it possible that you still want Eleven Girls to treat them for free? Want to be beautiful! If you are not willing to spend money, then don't give it."

Eleven agreed with this remark, and nodded, "If you don't pay, you can't talk about it."

Yang Shifeng thought for a while, and said, "Then I will talk to my second uncle about your conditions tomorrow. Would you like to follow them."

Grandpa Yang suddenly smiled when he heard the words, and said meaningfully: "I see, you don't have to wait for tomorrow, you can talk later."

"Huh?" Yang Shifeng didn't realize what Grandpa Yang meant, he heard the voice of two small carrot heads from the second uncle's house outside the door, "Big Brother——Big Brother——"

Yang Shifeng: "..." Well, he has forgotten that he cooked delicious food today, how could he not smell it at his second uncle's house.

Two children with baby siblings smelled the scent and ran in, followed by Song Juanhua who was smiling.

When the two children came, they pulled Yang Shifeng's sleeves and coquettishly begged for food. Song Juanhua smiled and said, "I'm really sorry, these two children are so greedy, they have to come when they smell the scent, and I can't help it. ,Ugh."