Chapter 11-20 The Peasant Female Doctor

Chapter 11:

Looking at the missing candied haws that was handed to his mouth, Yang Shifeng's face blushed again, and he squatted: "No...no, I won't...Don't eat it, you eat it. Bar."

Eleven rolled his eyes a little, "If you let you eat, you can eat, don't be wordy!"

After being scolded by eleven, Yang Shifeng dared not say anything, blushing, opened his mouth, and bit the second candied haws into his mouth. For a moment, he only felt sweet. When the sweetness reached the heart, his mouth grinned involuntarily, "It's delicious!"

But he was only willing to eat one, a bunch of candied haws was five. He would eat one eleven and one less. This was not enough, so he pushed the candied haws back again, and said with a little coaxing taste: " I've eaten it, but don't eat it, you can eat it all."

Eleven no longer said more, withdrew his hand, and continued to eat in silence.

Looking at the fragrant food on the 11th, Yang Shifeng bought some household necessities, and all the remaining money was used to buy food for the 11th. The sugar man, cakes, and biscuits all bought a portion for the 11th. In the end, there were only twenty cents left in his pocket. Yang Shifeng thought for a while and took eleven into a rouge shop.

He knew that a girl's home should be meticulous, not as rough as his. Eleven's skin was so good and should be protected well. So he bought a box of facial cream for Eleven in the shop. He listened to the chats of women in the village. It was said at a time that the face will be especially moisturized and the skin will be better if the cream is too expensive. The villagers are willing to buy a few. If anyone has a box of cream, they will be envied by the whole village. of.

Yang Shifeng feels that there must be eleventh, this money cannot be saved.

After buying vanishing cream, all the money earned from hunting was used up, but Yang Shifeng didn't feel sorry for the money for the first time. Compared with the money, it seemed that it was more worthwhile to see the eleventh ecstasy eating.

I also saw that the money in Yang Shifeng's purse was empty on the eleventh. I was just about to say that I wanted to eat fried chestnuts and swallowed it. If I don't have any money, what else can I buy? It seems that I have to find a way to earn some money so that I can eat more delicious food. Yes, for example, taking Yang Shifeng into the restaurant for a meal.

On the eleventh, he took his eyes back from the sugar-fried chestnuts, and began to measure silently in his heart.

At this moment, there was a sudden noise, which caused passers-by to look sideways, and many others ran forward from the street, yelling.

Yang Shifeng stretched out his hand to protect Eleven, fearing that she would be hit by the crowd running forward, his eyes followed the crowd to look forward, "It seems that something has happened ahead."

Eleven looked at it, and there was a group of people not far away. She didn't know what was going on in the encirclement, but Eleven didn't care. She had never been curious about other people's affairs. "Let's take a detour and go back. ."

Yang Shifeng nodded, and squeezed from the side of the road with Eleven, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"I'm afraid this child is hopeless, but it's a pity..."

"This family is going to give away white-haired people to black-haired people. This is only a little bit old. Parents should be sad."

"A sinner, after she shed so much blood, she definitely won't be saved."