Chapter 41-50 The Peasant Female Doctor

Chapter 41:

"I...I can talk!" Song Juanhua's tears shed all of a sudden. The torment of being unable to speak for so many days has been deeply engraved on her heart, making her extremely painful. There is regret, she regrets that she shouldn't provoke eleven, but can't wait for time to turn back. Now she doesn't care about face at all, as long as she can talk, she can just kneel and kowtow. In the future, she never wants to come here again, nor does she want to meet Eleven again, she will definitely avoid it.

Second Uncle Yang was also very excited. He never knew how painful the husband and wife could not communicate, because Song Juanhua became a mute, the family was in a mess, and the two youngest children were in trouble, and his heart was very happy. Fuck it to pieces, now it's all right, and it's finally back to normal.

Second Uncle Yang wiped his face, and thanked him again to Eleven, "Thank you, Doctor Eleven, we will never bother you again in the future, don't worry." After speaking, he helped Song Juanhua up and went straight away.

Grandpa Yang in the donkey shed turned his head and sighed heavily. He was extremely disappointed with his second son, "If I could take care of her, would there be so many things now?"

Yang Shifeng did not respond, and continued to do his carpentry work blankly.

She didn't say anything when she saw it, got off the swing and walked into the utility room next to the kitchen, which has now been changed to her medical room.

There are also white walls and shiny floors inside. The original bed was placed against the wall. The sheets and quilts on it were very clean. There was a smell of sunlight. I knew it was often taken out to dry. . There is also a shelf next to the bed with a basin and towels, which can be used to wash hands and disinfect.

On the other side of the wall, there is a large wooden shelf with three floors. There are dried herbs on it. When I picked it up on 11th, she had taught Yang Shifeng to identify these herbs. Some were used to treat headaches and brain fever. Some treat stomach discomfort. It seems that he remembers them all.

Eleven turned his head again. Next to the shelf was a large desk. In addition to the basic pen, ink, paper and inkstone, there was a pulse pillow on it. I don't know where this person got it.

This medical room has everything that should be there, no worse than the one she saw in the city, plus the room is full of medicinal fragrance, making people feel comfortable in treating illnesses.

Eleven sat behind the desk and watched all this quietly, full of dangdang in his heart.

In my previous life, I was always alone, I was overwhelmed by obstacles, I have never been treated like this before, I always felt that a person is simply and neat, and feelings are a waste of time. Only now I know that being loved and loved by a person is such a thing. It's warm, she should thank God for letting her come here and meeting the big idiot Yang Shifeng.

"Girl, come out and take a look at the car, it's done!" At this moment, Grandpa Yang's loud voice came from outside.

Eleven immediately stood up and walked out. At a glance, he saw a cart in the yard made out, and it could be used to sit on people and pull goods after being connected behind the donkey.

Grandpa Yang was very happy, and he lifted the handle of the cart and pushed forward, "Girl, take a look, it's not a problem for this cart to pull more than ten people."

Although the wheel is made of wood, it is very sleek. When the wheels are rolling, the sound is very small, and it goes smoothly. It looks good at first glance. However, the eleventh feels that this bare pallet is not so good, not to mention that it is easy for people to sit on it. If you fall down, you just buy the goods. In case of a bump, it is estimated that everything will fall off.