Chapter 31-40 The Peasant Female Doctor

Chapter 31:

"That's it?" Yang Ershu felt that this reason was too far-fetched. Even if his wife was a little verbose, or said something bad, it wouldn't make her dumb, right? This is too serious. It's all a family, so what makes it so serious.

"Huh! She must have said something bad again." Grandpa Yang, who was on the side, patted the table again, his face full of displeasure, "Why don't she talk nonsense and the Eleventh girl will make her unable to speak? Why? , Do you think she is reasonable?"

"Father -" Yang Ershu was scolded by Grandpa Yang, his face flushed, "But, this can't make the child's mother become dumb, how can I live this way, this is too much."

Grandpa Yang glanced at Song Juanhua sarcastically, "Excessive? Why doesn't she feel that she is too much when she talks nonsense? I think she must teach her a long lesson, and it's not bad to talk less and offend others."

Seeing his own father's attitude, Yang Ershu sighed helplessly. He also knew that his father didn't want to see the child's mother, but after all, she had been with him for so many years, and she was the mother of four children. Could he be really real? Look at her like this?

Uncle Yang scratched his head in frustration, and walked to the eleventh to bow to her, "Eleventh doctor, I know that my mother-in-law has a broken mouth and talks nonsense. It must have annoyed you, but your lord has circumvented her a lot. Well, I must teach her a good lesson so that she won't dare again next time."

Eleven didn't speak, stood up carelessly, took his empty bowl and went to the kitchen, and soon came out with a bowl of rice, sat down and continued to eat.

"Eleventh doctor." Yang Ershu was anxious and wanted to intercede again, but was stopped by Yang Shifeng.

Yang Shifeng looked at Eleven, "Eleven, what did the second aunt say about you? Are you wronged?"

Song Juanhua was so angry that she was about to ascend to heaven when she heard this. What was this, she bullied this little demon girl? It's obviously the little demon girl who bullied her, how come he has been wronged by the little demon girl? Song Juanhua was so angry that she stepped on the foot of Uncle Yang and let him call the shots.

Second Uncle Yang wrinkled his faces in pain, but he didn't want to be like her. Instead, he followed Yang Shifeng's words and asked: "Ten doctors, you can talk about it. What did the second aunt Shifeng say?"

Eleven is not the kind of person who still keeps her being wronged when others say that she doesn't say anything in her heart. Right now she tells the truth to Yang Shifeng: "She said that if I live with you alone, I will be laughed at. It will also delay your marrying a daughter-in-law, so let me be more conscious not to delay you."

In a word, Yang Shifeng's face changed in an instant, his fists clenched subconsciously, and his heart raised his throat in an instant, and said anxiously: "Eleven, don't listen to her nonsense, it's not like this, you didn't delay me. no!"

Eleven's chewing action paused for a moment, then he lowered his head and continued to eat, and said lightly, "Oh."

Yang Shifeng didn't understand what she meant by "oh", did she care or not? Are you angry? "Eleven, don't take it seriously, me... My grandfather and I both like you to live in our house. You don't have any place to delay me. You can live as you like."

Grandpa Yang glared at Song Juanhua and Yang Ershu angrily, and explained to Eleven: "Eleven girl, our family welcomes you. You can live as long as you want. If others say, you will treat her as a fart, don't care. what."