Chapter 61-80 The Peasant Female Doctor

Chapter 61:

After Lian Yue left, Yang Shifeng finally breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at a man who coveted his own woman under his nose, and promised that he could do nothing on the eleventh. It was so uncomfortable that he was heart-burning.

Yang Shifeng held Eleven's face and took a bite on her cheek, and said viciously: "You are mine."

Seeing his rare childish appearance, Eleven wanted to laugh. Knowing that he had been wronged these days, he kissed him comfortably on his lips, "Okay, it's all yours."

After being kissed by eleven, Yang Shifeng immediately became discouraged, chasing eleven with his lips, he hadn't touched eleven for a long time, a few days ago, he was depressed because of Lian Yue's affairs, now he is relieved, ten After kissing him again and again, he immediately couldn't stand it, and the breath of rapid breathing hit Eleven's neck.

But he didn't dare to move, so he could only bury his face in Eleven's neck and catch his breath, and put one hand on the bed to avoid pressing down on Eleven's belly. No matter how excited he was, he still remembered Eleven's belly.

Eleven and Yang Shifeng are now too familiar with each other. Naturally, they know that Yang Shifeng wants it very much now. Seeing that he is so uncomfortable, he still dare not move. I feel a little pain in my heart. Although the baby is important, the baby's father is also very important. of.

Little bastard, you have to be obedient. Daddy has endured not eating meat for you for a long time. It's pitiful. Seeing that you still need Daddy to support you, you want to give him some face.

Eleven silently negotiated with the baby in his heart, and then put his arms around Yang Shifeng's head, kissed him in his ear, and whispered, "It's okay, the baby is now three months old, and it's not that fragile anymore."

Yang Shifeng raised his head suddenly, his eyes were surprised, happy and tangled when he looked at Eleven, "Really?"

Eleven chuckled, leaning to his lips and giving him a deep kiss of encouragement, "You gently."

Yang Shifeng immediately snorted, lowered his head and kissed him. Although eager but very gentle, he put his hands beside Eleven and did not give her a little weight. He kissed him so hard that he couldn't bear it, and stretched out his hand to pull at his clothes. .

Yang Shifeng laughed happily, stripped the two people naked, and met frankly. However, Yang Shifeng did not rush to take possession, but carefully looked at Eleven's bulging belly, his eyes were moving.

This is his child, the child who was conceived for him by Eleven. He is so small, he is staying in his mother's belly, and he will be out in a few months. When he thinks of this, Yang Shifeng is full of words. Tenderness, stepped back from Eleven, and listened quietly with his ears to his stomach. Of course, the child was so young that it was impossible to hear anything at all, but Yang Shifeng listened very seriously, as if he could really hear something. Same.

Watching this scene on the eleven, a sense of happiness suddenly surged in my heart. I only felt that the present day was what she wanted, and there was nothing better than this. I couldn't help but put my hand on the head on my stomach. Rub it gently.

Yang Shifeng listened for a long time before raising his head, smiled at eleven, then lowered his head and kissed her belly lightly, and kissed every corner of her belly, as if earnestly and in her belly. The baby said hello.

Eleven was too helpless by this stupid dad, so he had to go with him, and the insufficiency just disappeared after being kissed by him. Instead, he became drowsy and gradually closed his eyes.