01.

Present...in seoul...

It's last day to there summer holidays, as from next day onwards both Jisoo and Jennie's third year in University will start. Both friends along with Jungkook and Lisa enjoy there summer holidays at most, they went to Hawaii and spend there summer holidays.

Now as a day left to start to University, both girls plan to hangout, just the two of them as Lisa and Jungkook are busy in there date...yeah date, Jungkook's little crush on lisa back in highschool days increases and Jungkook confess it. Lisa accept him as she too like him.

"Jennie yah... what are you doing, why you are taking that long" jisoo asked her bestie impatiently who was taking more than an hour to get ready for there hangout.

" Sorry Jichu...my Chanel's bag...my favourite black one was missing...I remember I kept it here in my wardrobe...Jichu please help me to find it, please" Jennie replied while searching her favorite black Chanel's bag.

" Jennie, we will find it later, we are getting late now... I will help you, just get ready fast" jisoo say on which Jennie shoke her head as no.

" No jisoo, that one is my lucky charm and I wanted to take it with me" Jennie say without looking at jisoo and continue searching for her black Chanel's bag.

" Jennie, you are really something, we are not going for exam or something, we are going to cinema hall why you need your lucky charm there" jisoo asked and sigh at last when Jennie replied.

" Why not...what if we get to meet a hot and handsome men there"jennie replied and chuckles on her own comment.

" Alright, let's search it... I know you will not back off" jisoo sigh in defeat and help her bestie in searching her missing black Chanel's bag...her lucky charm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both best friend's arrived at the biggest cinema hall in Seoul, Korea Lotte Cinema for watching Annabelle as both are horror and thriller film lover.