10.

"Professor Yeri, I heard that a girl was stucked in girl's washroom yesterday...on physics lab floor" a old professor asked worriedly to lady professor who was doing her work in staff room.

" Yes professor Lim, she's Mr. Kim daughter, Kim Jisoo... thankfully her brother come there, she's looking so scared though, as no one was there at that time... there where no ventilation, she might got faint too, if her brother didn't come on time" that lady professor replied.

" Ohh...it's bad though, I heard she's topper in her major" that old professor Lim asked. " Yeah, she's good in studies and other activities too, her friend Jennie, she's as talented as her, both are beauty with brain" that lady professor answer with proud smile.

Here Taehyung who was sitting there doing his work heard there conversation, he somewhat feels guilty for not hearing her explanation.

He knows if jisoo has shown her presentation and project she definitely get into that five students, but because she get late she didn't get that chance...still she might had get chance if he just heard her out...heard her reason for coming late.

He was thinking about it, when Jisoo come in staff room, she walked towards that lady professor who called her there.

" Prof. Yeri, you called me" jisoo asked her. " Yeah, how are you...I heard you got stucked in washroom at physics lab floor" that lady professor asked her worriedly.

" I am fine Prof. Yeri" jisoo replied politely, she's a good girl, she never act bold or naughty with her professor except the one, her Mr. Handsome.

.

.

Jisoo leave staff room after talking with Prof. Yeri, she was walking back to her class through hallway, when someone grab her hand stopping her halfway.

 Yeri, she was walking back to her class through hallway, when someone grab her hand stopping her halfway

" Jisoo... I am sorry... I should have heard your explanation" he say nervously yet in his usual stern husky voice. Jisoo jerk his hand lightly and answer back plainly " It's alright Prof. Kim".

For first time he didn't like that, he wanted to hear his nickname, the one she give to him, the one by which she call him, the only one who call him, the name Mr. Handsome, he wanted to hear that name from her mouth, in her sweet voice.

" Jisoo, you can show me your presentation and project now... we still have time, I didn't announced name yet though" he say no it's like he command her, but as usual jisoo didn't budge.

" No...I don't want to, I was late so...I should get what I deserve, I don't want any special treatment...or your pity... sorry Prof., but I have to leave, my class is about to start, I didn't want to get late...as I never" jisoo say bluntly and walked back to her class which is halfway away.