40 (final)

Isn't it quite complicated when you found yourself loving someone to whom you just thought to play.

Isn't it quite complicated when you found yourself loving someone who isn't in your ward, who isn't your type, who is bittersweet with words but it's attract you... really...

It's complicated but still happens, no one can stop it when it's true, honest, destined love.

It's same in case of pretty, naughty girl Kim Jisoo who just thought to play with Mr. Handsome because she was just attract, just craving for playful attention.

While Kim Taehyung her Mr. Handsome too never thought this will happen when she isn't idol type, when she just pissed him but she's only one who carve his attention, who bring heat of feelings in him.

" Babe meet you soon " teasingly jisoo's best friend Jennie muttered gaining playful slap from jisoo on her arm.

" It's so funny soo, you where literally winning over him for kiss...ha....ha I must have caught that in phone so I could have shown it too Jimin " Jennie endlessly tease jisoo who roll her eyes over Jennie and sip off over latte which they order.

" Why you where there...I mean you should have knocked before entering in...

" It's not my fault when you are the one call me to pick you up and also you forget to close door...I just happened to witness your cringe act...

" No one say to witness it then if that's make you cringe...and for your kind information I can do whatever I want as he's my...

" Okk...okk, I'm sorry girl, but what do you plan for today " Jennie ask raising her eyebrow in curiosity again making jisoo roll her eyes over her who didn't seem to let her teasing look go away.

" It's secret...I'm not telling you " Jisoo utter gulping last sip of latte and chuckles when Jennie pout cutely at her reply but as she's Jennie the curious creature.

" Tell me Nah...promise I will not tell anyone " Jennie whine but jisoo seems persistent.....

Delicious delight cooking inside beautiful, cozy apartment of Mr. Kim Taehyung. Aroma flowing all over place making the chef too watery by it.....couldn't wait.....

A knock on door stop chef from cooking and soon pretty girl get in pecking lips of pro chef.

" How was your day " he ask that girl or precisely his other half who smile sweetly and tell him until delicious aroma caught her attention.

" You cook chicken " she ask licking her lips on which he shrugged taking off apron he was wearing. " Hungry " taehyung ask helping her with her black laptop sleeve which she hand him and nods happily.....or hungrily.....

" So much " jisoo muttered and pout as taehyung stop her moving inside kitchen. He pull her by her shoulder and guide her somewhere else.