03.

That day went well, every professor come to teach them and later left after class, Taehyung to do same, he teach them wholeheartedly in his usual strict aura, and no one dare to do anything in his class except concentrating on lecture...but everything has expectations and here is also.

Jisoo the naughty student she always try to seek his attention and flirt with him wherever she get chance.

Her body acts, and her change in attire which is so girly are too much for that strict, handsome professor...but still he didn't lose his intense and strict aura and try his best to avoid her, avoid her flirtatious act's.

But still Jisoo is Jisoo she wins in seeking his attention, after class he call her...unwontedly. " Jisoo...". ' why...why I call her, I wanted to call Jisun not Jisoo' Taehyung thought to himself but it's too late.

" Yes Prof...you call me" She say innocently with cute pouty face.
" Yeah... collect everyone's assignments and bring them to my office" he explains what to do avoiding eye contact with his naughty, pretty student.

" Yes Prof." Jisoo simply reply and wink towards him in flirty way making him widen his eye's, he immediately avert his gaze and leave from there class, while jisoo chuckles and collect assignments.

Jisoo bring assignments to his office and kept them on his desk, where he was doing some work. " Prof.Kim... should I kept them here" jisoo say while putting assignments on his desk on which he plainly nodded.

Jisoo stand beside his desk and grab one thin booklet from his desk and started to fan it near her professor

" What are you doing...you can go now" taehyung say quite annoyingly, making jisoo pout cutely. "I am fanning MY PROFESSOR... isn't it hot today...so I thought to cool it down" jisoo say in flirty way while emphasizing the word my professor making taehyung choke on his saliva.

" What happened Mr. Handsome...I mean professor Kim, are you alright...drink this" jisoo say worriedly as her professor is coughing mess, she pass him his water bottle which was on his desk.

" I am fine...you can go now" he say still coughing lightly, he drink water from his bottle and kept on his desk making one pen fall down from his desk on the floor.

Both Taehyung and jisoo crouch down to pick the pen when there foreheads bumped into each other making jisoo whimper in pain.
" Ouch, it's hurt" she moan in pain making taehyung choke again, while jisoo smile shyly...

" Noona, are you crazy...are you sure...what if he didn't let you in his car, what if we get late because of your plan...noona let's go don't try such thing" jungkook say confusedly and annoyingly with quite worried face as his noona is acting stubborn.