12.

Everyone where doing lunch in cafeteria...Jimin, Jungkook and Lisa already arrived there and where waiting for there other friend Jisoo and Jennie who where still not there.

As Prof. Kim take long class today for discussing about new topic... which has quiet hard concept and hard to understand too...so it went quite long.

As soon as class over everyone run out to cafeteria as everyone where hungry...so as jisoo and Jennie too.

.

.

.

" Hey.... Jichu...catty eye's here" Jimin call loudly his best friend's in cafeteria who where just walking towards them.

catty eye's here" Jimin call loudly his best friend's in cafeteria who where just walking towards them

Jennie glare at him as he call her catty eye's in front of everyone.
" Yeah shorty, why are you shouting...we can see though" she replied sassily and sit beside jungkook who was sitting beside jimin.

we can see though" she replied sassily and sit beside jungkook who was sitting beside jimin

" I know that you can see" Jimin say back and roll his eye's.

" Jichu who is Mr. Handsome" Jimin asked in low voice after minutes of couple of bickering between them... Jennie and Jimin, jisoo looked straight towards Jennie as soon as Jimin ask out of blue while Jennie shoke her head as no, that she didn't tell anything.

Then jisoo looked at jungkook and lisa who where pouting cutely with we don't know anything face. "What are...you... saying mochi" jisoo asked quite shuttering on her word's, she didn't tell him anything about her Mr. Handsome to him.

" You really don't know...or you are hiding something from me" Jimin asked in stern voice. Jisoo knows that junior duo tell him everything, she already warn them not to tell Jimin as she's moving on and now it doesn't matter to tell him, but that naughty, curious duo.