"Calming the nerves"

Diaval and I shared the flagon of wine together. It relieved some of the stress, but not nearly as much as I wanted. "Hmm... well that didn't exactly work out as planned," I mumbled. "Are you alright, Mistress?" Diaval asked me, his words just a little bit slurred. "I'm... better," I told him. "Still nervous?" "Sadly, yes." "Hmm, I can help with that," he said as he positioned himself behind me. "How?" "Wait and see," he said as he placed his hands on my shoulders. Then he slowly and carefully started to massage them. "Hmm, that's nice," I said. "There's a lot of tension in your shoulders." "I can feel that too." "You should really try to relax more." "Should I?" "Yes. You should," he said before carefully placing his lips on my neck to kiss me there. "That might just help me a little." "Just a little?" he whispered against my neck. "Uhu." "Well that's not right. I want to calm your nerves a lot more than just a little." "And how are you planning to do that?"

He answered by slipping one of his hands under my neckline and cupping my breast. Then he gently brushed his thumb over my nipple. Once. Twice. "How's that, Mistress?" His voice sounded a little hoarse. No, not hoarse, not exactly. Husky might be a better word for it. "Is it... helping?" He asked as he moved his other hand to my hip while once again brushing his thumb over my nipple. "It... makes things better," I said softly. "How much better?" I had to know how he'd react if I said, "It helps a little bit more, yes." "Hmm... well let's see what else I can do." He slowly pulled up the skirt of my dress and lightly brushed the tips of his fingers over my inner thigh. A soft moan escaped my lips. "Well that seems to work," he said before softly biting down on the skin of my neck. "Is there more you want to try?" I inquired, hoping he would say yes.

Instead of answering he slowly, very slowly, dragged two fingers up my thigh, only to carefully dip them under the hem of my undergarment. There he stopped, seemingly waiting for my reaction. "Is... is this alright, Mistress?" I responded by taking his wrist and slowly pushing his hand lower down. His breath hitched. "Look who's nervous now," I teased. "I think the word you're looking for is excited, Mistress." "Excited you say?" "Excited to please you." "Oh." Hearing him say that was strangely arousing. This experience was already very different from anything I had ever done with Stefan.

He slid his hand down some more and carefully but sensually stroked my lower lips with his middle and index finger. Meanwhile the thumb of his other hand was slowly circling my nipple. He sucked on the tender skin under my ear as he slid two fingers between mu lower lips and carefully rubbed the little sensitive little button that he found with ease. I gasped and whispered his name. "Feeling less nervous yet?" He whispered into my ear. "Almost." He chuckled. "I thought you wanted to take things slow?" he said amusedly. "That was before my mind got all fuzzy." "And you won't regret this?" I turned my head a little and pulled his face to mine. "I won't." "Are you sure?" "Very sure. You... seem to care about this a lot." "I just don't want to hurt you... or traumatize you. And I think... I think it's important that you really want this. That you won't regret it. I don't want to break your trust." I didn't know how to react to that. I hadn't expected him to say something so... sweet. So touchy feely. Instead of giving him an actual reply I just kissed him.

He kissed me back eagerly, once again he carefully parted my lip and slowly stuck his tongue into my mouth. He carefully caressed my tongue with his and I tried to repay the favour as well as I could. I didn't know how it felt to him, probably sloppy and quite clumsy, but he didn't seem to mind. He slowly moved his fingers towards my entrance, playing with the wetness that had pooled there, dragging it back to and over the sensitive little button. I moaned into our kiss. He pulled away and softly bit on my lower lip, pulling it back a little and then letting it go. His mouth found it's way back to my neck while his fingers circled around the little nub, the wetness making the feeling just a little more intense. With his other hand he pinched my nipple between thumb and forefinger.