Chapter 1

Hazel's Pov. 

I could hear the chirping of birds and the sun shining on my face. I groaned. Another day filled with nothing but sadness and darkness. Still I have to wake up. 

I opened my eyes but it was of no use because as always I was met with darkness. I sighed and sat on my bed. 

I brushed my hairs a little to solve the hair nest which would have been made over the night. I got up and with slow steps went to the bathroom to take my bath and get ready to go to the university. 

I can't see but definitely if you live at a place for a long time you can recognize and feel things. Similarly I don't need someone's help to roam around the mansion. 

I live here with my uncle and my best friend or should I say ex best friend. 

Since my parents died. The Cooper's took me in as they were really good friends with my parents. They treated me like there own daughter but one day it changed everything. 

When I was coming back from my school with Mrs. Cooper or should I say Aunt Melissa. Our car got in an accident. Aunt died on the spot but I survived loosing my eye sight. 

That day was the worst day of my life. Dylan my best friend and son of Aunt Melissa and Uncle kevin changed. He started behaving cold towards me when I needed him the most. 

He started bullying me saying it was my fault that Aunt Melissa died. And now he have said it so many times. That even I started to believe she died because of me. But it was only Uncle who kept me sane till now. 

It's only because of him that I am still not broken. 

I sighed getting out of the shower. It felt good. I wrapped my bathrobe around myself and sat on the bed waiting for Miss Martin to come and give me my clothes. 

Just then I heard the opening of door. And I smiled knowing who it was. 

"Good Morning miss Martin. " I said softly. She was a lady in her mid 50's . She was the head maid and a very kind lady. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard her wishing me back with a soft and sweet voice. 

A couple of minutes later she kept my clothes on the bed and left to look after the preparation of breakfast. 

It was mid winter and days were really cold. I wore my clothes and stood up.

 I wore my clothes and stood up

Taking my backpack which consisted of mostly nothing. I kept my iPad, my iPhone and my headphones. 

I wasn't blind from starting so i definitely know how to write but to make it easy. Uncle got me an ipad. Some notes which are easy I write. While others I record in my phone. 

I put my headphones to inside it. I love hearing to music and to play piano. It gives me peace and takes me away from outside world to a complete different world. 

I was interested in music from starting. I loved to sing and play. That was the readon my parents sent me to music classes. 

I got out of my room and slowly walked towards the stairs in order to go down to the dining room. Uncle was not at home he was out for a buisness trip for a week and these were the times I dreaded the most. 

This is the time Dylan gets to bully me at home also. He used to do it at college but when uncle wasn't home he started doing it at home to. 

I reached down at the end of the stairs with the help of the staircase. 

I went towards the dining room and as soon as I reached there the aroma of food hit my nostrils. I went towards my usual seat with the help of the chairs. 

I pulled the chair back in order to sit down but as soon as I bent down to sit. 

Thud

I whimpered as I fell on the floor. Tears filled my eyes with the jerk of pain I felt shooting through my whole body. 

I knew who it was. I knew who is the person who pulled the chair away from its place. 

It's none other than Dylan. I tried to stand up but he pushed my shoulders making me fall on my butt again. I was going to cry. again. 

This was it. I was weak. Pathetic. Blind. Ugly and Alone. 

I was then jerked hardhly by my hands making me stand up. 

He held my upper arm harshly amd pulled me closer to him. I held onto his arm and tried to loosen or remove his grip. But nothing worked and instead his grip tightened painfully on my arm. 

That's when my tears started to fall. I cried silently in his hold but it didn't affect him. 

"You don't deserve to sit with us after what you did. You don't deserve to live. It should be you who had to die not my mom" He hissed in my ear. 

I couldn't say anything. This was my everyday life. Even after having everything I had nothing . 

"Pl.l.ease  le.e.t  g.g.go.o" I stuttered pathetically. And with a jerk he left my arms. Making me stumble. 

I took two steps back and with trembling hands I wiped my tears. 

He suddenly held my jaw in a death grip making me flinch. 

"You remember the rules" He asked in a deadly cold voice. I nodded. 

"N.no ma.a.king f.fri.ends"

"N.no.t to  t.a.alk  to.o  any.n.yone.  o.o.ther  th.a.an  Lia. Sp.ecia..a.aly b.o.ys"

"Fol.llow  y.yo.our  ev.ery  orde..er."

"Ne.e.ver  ra.ai.se  m.my  voi. Ice  a.a.at  y.you"

I spoke like a broken record with sobbing and hiccuping. I can feel bis burning gaze on me and no sooner he slammed me on the dining table making my waist hit the pointed corner. 

A painful cry escaped my lips. "Hmm.now tell me who do you belong to? " He asked in a sadistic voice. 

"I  bel.lon..ng  t.to  yo.ou" 

"Again" 

"I  bel.lon..ng  t.to  yo.ou"

"Belong to who "

"Be.l.long to Yo.ou.u  D.dy..la.n" I said. 

This was my life. Living like a slave for a crime  I never commited. 

"Yes you belong to me. You belong to Dylan Cooper"

*****************************************

Hey guysss. 

Here is the first chapter. Do tell me how it was. 

Comment down about Hazel? Dylan?

Byee
Luv Rosalia ❤️